We have stayed at several places in Killarney and Murphy's is our favorite for several reasons. The rooms are very nice, and the restaurant serves outstanding food. You have your choice of the best pub food in all of Ireland or for fine dining you can visit Lord Kenmares. Sean Murphy and his staff are very accomodating and will go out of their way to make your stay a memorable one.
There is no better place to stay in Killarney than Murphys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Guesthouse is a centrally located, comfortable Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Killarney Town. This accommodation is situated within easy walking distance of both train and bus stations and all local amenities. It is 8 minutes walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park. Our rooms are recently refurbished and lift access is provided to all floors. This accommodation offers tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi access and flat screen televisions in all rooms. We provide a choice of continental and delicious freshly cooked Irish breakfasts. Murphy's: A Sense of Tradition and The Warmest of Welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Murphy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Bar & Guesthouse Hotel Killarney
- Murphy`s Bar And Guesthouse
- Murphy's Guesthouse Killarney, Europe