7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$290
PricelineUS$291
TravelocityUS$290
Official SiteUS$263
FindHotelUS$261
HurbUS$300
1,807 results
All reviews yew tree restaurant monks lounge vitality suite outdoor hot tub star experience top class beautiful hotel superior room from start to finish torc waterfall wedding venue five star hotel the pub fantastic stay steam room relaxing break staff were so friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

This was our second visit to the apartments in Muckross Hotel & Spa hotel. The apartments are very high standard and the service in the hotel is 5 star from the spa to dining in Monk’s lounge both nights. Muckross house & park is just down the road & is a fantastic place to spend a day exploring. Highly recommend for exploring the ring of Kerry.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Frits Potgieter, Sales at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for your continued support of Muckross, it was a pleasure to welcome you back!

Our aim is to build long term relationships with all our customers and your continued and future patronage is so incredibly important for us, I hope we can be a home away from home in Killarney for you for many years to come and if I can ever personally assist, prior or during your next stay, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Muckross, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

My mother and myself recently stayed in Muckross for 2 nights.
The staff are so very friendly and accommodating. And a very special mention to Ines who served us the nicest afternoon tea I have ever had. She is such a friendly person and we had a great time speaking with her and the room was just amazing!
Also a thank you the porter who very kindly brought out bags to our car on checkout (sorry never got your name).
The Spa facilities were great and the food amazing.
I could not recommend this hotel enough.
We will be returning again in the near future!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you with us at Muckross, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted that you and your mum enjoyed your Spa break, to read that you felt your Spa and Afternoon Tea experience was so enjoyable is incredibly motivating for us all here and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Ines.

Thank you for choosing Muckross Park Hotel and Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2021

I have been staying in hotels for almost 18 years with my work but have to say this hotel was been the best experience I’ve ever had, the kind warm professional manner of each and everyone of the staff from spa to receptionist was the very very best of outstanding customer service. I could not recommend his hotel enough and I will never stay in another hotel in Killarney again after this fantastic experience. Thanks and best wishes Kevin ‍♂️⛳️

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting such an amazing review following your recent stay with us!

I am absolutely thrilled to read that you had such a great experience with us at Muckross, to hear that you felt this was the very best Hotel Experience you have ever had in 18 years is simply music to my ears and I am thrilled that we are now your number one choice for future visits to Killarney.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back and hope to meet you in person when you return, please do reach out to me on fritsp@muckrosspark.com if I can ever assist in any way prior to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Muckross Hotel & Spa for a midweek break in October. It is a beautiful hotel, one of the nicest we've ever stayed in. The food was delicious, both breakfast and evening meal. Our room was beautifully decorated and so luxurious, it was also spotlessly clean. All the staff, from reception to waiting and accommodation were so lovely to deal with, so friendly yet professional, nothing was too much trouble. We had a slight problem with our room but this got resolved very quickly and satisfactorily thanks to the duty manager on that evening (I think her name was Jane), we will definitely be back. We are giving Muckross Hotel & Spa a 5 star rating as it is top class in every way.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Frits Potgieter, Sales at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear Guest

Wow, an amazing review, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

I am thrilled to read that you had such an enjoyable time whilst in our hospitality, “best hotel in Killarney” is high praise indeed and I am simply delighted that you felt cared for from the moment you arrived at Muckross. I am sorry that you had a slight issue with your room initially but very pleased that Jane managed to resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you for highlighting and mentioning Jane’s professionalism and service, I know she will be over the moon when we share your kind words.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

I visited the hotel as part of a 2 day work conference and it was a fantastic experience. Josie was brilliant in the coordination and event management and the food & beverage staff and supervisors were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the day and evening.
The bedrooms were spacious, clean and stylish and the location is across the road from the national park which was perfect for our team building activity.
The spa was stunning and one of the best thermal suites I’ve visited here in Ireland. You could spend hours in there relaxing in the spas, pool, hot tub, saunas etc!
All other guests at the conference were extremely complimentary of the hotel, facilities, food and staff.
Look forward to visiting again with the hubby to show him how lovely it is!

Room tip: Make sure you book into the thermal suite and hire a bike! Both are free for guests.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Eswhittle

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you and your colleagues with us for your recent 2-day conference at Muckross and I am so pleased you enjoyed your time in our hospitality.

I am delighted that you felt the planning, organization as well as your experience throughout with us was so positive, we want to deliver the highest standards of facilities and service for our corporate and event clients and your wonderful feedback is incredibly motivating for our team, thank you.

I am thrilled to read that you look forward to returning for a leisure break with your partner and please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally on fritsp@muckrosspark.com if I can assist with your return stay.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others, we look forward to welcoming you back!