15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$230
PricelineUS$255
Hotels.comUS$232
TravelocityUS$232
Trip.comUS$232
Official SiteUS$232
2,687 results
All reviews yew tree restaurant monks lounge vitality suite star hotel outdoor hot tub vitality pool the pub torc waterfall beautiful hotel eggs benedict top class steam room from start to finish superior room wedding venue relaxing break second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

Recently stayed in Muckross Park Hotel for a family wedding. From start to finish everything was amazing. Management and staff were so helpful and attentive. Food was fabulous, it was a magical day. Thank you all. We will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Frits Potgieter, General Manager at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Dear Guest

It was a wonderful pleasure to have you with us, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and your family wedding here at Muckross Park.

To read that you thought your experience at Muckross was “amazing” from start to finish is so very rewarding for us all, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others.

I am thrilled that you will return and very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 September 2020

As a new guest to this hotel I have to say I was very impressed and will 100% be back. I always stayed in another well known 5 star in Killarney but this is now the new favorite. Staff are so helpful and attentive. We got upgraded to a junior suite which was fabulous! The spa was very well organised with covid, book your time and then use it while not staying to long in any one section.

We had dinner in Colgans pub and it was lovely. Again Staff were really good there and the food couldn’t be beaten. Breakfast was table service and very well organized. Couldn’t fault one thing in this hotel. Everything we asked for they did!

1  Thank saraho371

Dear Guest

Wow, I am so very grateful and appreciative that you took the time to post this wonderful review following your recent stay at Muckross Park Hotel and Spa.

It is a pleasure to read that you were impressed with your room, our food offering and so very importantly our staff and their service. We want to deliver exceptional guest experiences and your amazing feedback is incredibly motivating for us all. I hope we can be your home away from home in Killarney for many years to come and if I can ever personally assist in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fritsp@muckrosspark.com.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely break at Muckross Park Apartments.Apartment was beautifully furnished,spacious & spotlessly clean & had everything we could need.Staff were very friendly & attentive.Close to National park & free bike hire & allowing dogs made our experience even more enjoyable.Would highly recommend.Cant wait to go back again.

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you with us, thank you for choosing the Reserve at Muckross for your stay in Killarney.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your time with us, we are blessed to be surrounded by the amazing Killarney National Park with all its beauty, tranquility and an abundance of activities for the whole family. I very much appreciate your personal recommendation, thank you.

I am delighted you will return to us and very much look forward to welcoming you back, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 10 September 2020

Last weekend, we had a fantastic visit to Muckross Park for 2 nights. I would highly recommend especially for a couples getaway. Everything from the booking in with Deirdre, to checking in, to dining in your wonderdul Yew Tree restaurant and visiting the spa was fabulous. I will admit, I was afraid of the changes due to Covid 19, many places have changed completely and lost their atmosphere but I felt like there was very little change to my stay, even though I felt safe at all times and well looked after. Our room was beautiful, even a lovely handwritten welcome back note on arrival, such a lovely gesture. You could reserve breakfast online or likewise the reception and spa team were more than happy to oblige any queries or asks. Your facilities, as always were luxurious. Hoping to get back again next month for our Anniversary. I was so sad to leave your little piece of heaven. Thank you for the top class hospitality.

Dear Guest

Amazing review! Thank you so much for posting such an eloquent account of your recent experience with us at Muckross Park Hotel and Spa.

I am absolutely thrilled to read that your entire experience, from reservation to departure was “wonderful” and I am so pleased you are looking to return to us next month for your anniversary. Do let me know if I can personally assist in any way, my e-mail address is fritsp@muckrosspark.com.

I look forward to welcoming you back and hope to meet you in person when you return, thank you for your continued support, it means the world to me and my team.

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Felt perfectly safe here.
All social distancing observed. Tables well away from each other. Masks worn by all. Excellent food in Monks Lounge had dinner there both evenings.
Breakfast in the Yew Resturant was very good lots of choices

Room tip: Great location across from Muckross House
Date of stay: September 2020
Frits Potgieter, General Manager at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you with us, thank you for choosing Muckross Park Hotel and Spa for your stay in Killarney.

Guest safety and comfort is our number one priority and I am so very pleased that you felt perfectly safe and comfortable throughout your stay with us. When we launched Our Caring for You program, we introduced a host of safety measures, some of these are highly visible throughout our hotel, others are combined into our service offerings and many others are incorporated into our back-of-house processes. In all cases, the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our utmost consideration so that they may continue to enjoy their time with us at Muckross with new norms of safety and peace of mind. Your kind feedback is therefore so incredibly motivating for us all here, thank you.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, I look forward to welcoming you back and if I can ever personally assist in any way please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fritsp@muckrosspark.com.