8 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$256
Agoda.comUS$256
HurbUS$295
2,688 results
All reviews yew tree restaurant monks lounge vitality suite star hotel outdoor hot tub vitality pool the pub torc waterfall beautiful hotel eggs benedict top class steam room from start to finish superior room wedding venue relaxing break second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Stayed in one of the apartments for a weekend. Loads of room, nicely decorated. Spotlessly clean. Amazing power in the showers.

Lots of choices for breakfast. Excellent service.

Dinner in Monk’s was gorgeous. Great cocktails & excellent service once again.

While I didn’t personally make it to the Spa, my family did & they kept on going on about how great it was. Can get busy in the evenings but a lot quieter in the mornings.

Receptionist went above and beyond with assisting us with places to eat in Killarney, even ringing around to book us in.

The only fault I can mention is the WiFi dropped a few times, but this was only a minor glitch in a fantastic weekend / service.

Trip type: Travelled with family
FritsPotgieterMPH, General Manager at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2019

Dear Guest

“Excellent” review, thank you for taking the time to write about us following your recent stay at Muckross Park Hotel and Spa.

I am delighted you and your family had such an enjoyable experience and very pleased that your family availed of the facilities in our Spa at Muckross. I am disappointed that you had a few issues with the Wi-Fi dropping and can assure you I will look into the matter with the necessary sense of urgency, please accept my personal apology.

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Killarney, I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2019

The staff at this hotel are the most pleasant and obliging people I have ever met at a hotel. They made our stay most enjoyable and couldn’t of done any more for us. Already looking forward to next years visit. Whether it was the Yew tree Restaurant, Monks lounge, room service or the front desk, all the staff held themselves in a great manor. It’s a pity it was raining on the day as we couldn’t enjoy the surrounding areas.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FritsPotgieterMPH, General Manager at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2019

Dear Guest

Wow, I am simply thrilled to read your amazing review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by an amazing team of exceptional individuals, who genuinely care about our guests and who are incredibly proud to be playing a part in the guest experience journey at Muckross.

Your kind and thoughtful comments are incredibly motivational for us all and I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back on many more occasions.

With kind regards

Reviewed 20 February 2019

I had booked a family overnight trip for us. The apartment was outstanding, comfortable and fun for the children. Dinner in the Monks was so tasty and relaxing for both us as parents and kids. Breakfast was outstanding. Spa outstanding. Loved every minute of our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FritsPotgieterMPH, General Manager at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your time in our Reserve Apartments.

We want to hang our hats on creating exceptional experiences for all our guests and to read that you and your family quite simply “loved it" is simply music to my ears.

If I can ever personally assist, prior or during your next stay with us please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fritsp@muckrosspark.com or simply ask for me whenever you are in the Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2019

Stayed two nights at this hotel. Customer service was excellent, all the staff were so friendly and helpful. We had a meal in the restaurant on the first night which could only be described as amazing. The Spa in the hotel is a real treat, really enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely be back again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FritsPotgieterMPH, General Manager at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Muckross Hotel and Spa for your stay in Killarney, it was a pleasure to have you with us.

The very best feedback we could ever receive is when our guests tell us they will return, we want to build real, long term relationships with our customers and ultimately be a true “home away from home”. Your amazing feedback is therefore incredibly motivating for us all here at Muckross and I am so very grateful that you took the time to share your experience with us.

If I can ever personally assist, prior or during your next stay with us please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fritsp@muckrosspark.com or simply as for me whenever you are in the Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2019

This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in. There is no expense spared by the owners and the staff are trained to a very high standard.
The rooms, the bar, the spa are all very tastefully decorated and luxurious

Dear Guest

Wow! I am absolutely thrilled to read your wonderful review following your recent stay with us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me and my team.

It is incredibly motivating to hear that you thought Muckross Hotel and Spa was the very best Hotel you have ever stayed in, we are committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our guests and I am simply thrilled with your feedback, thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to meet you in person when you return.