If you are prepared to book please ensure you request a room away from the air conditioning units. Plan to visit somewhere in town where there is entertainment. Don't eat in Molly Darcy's. Definitely don't order a pint glass of ice with your vodka as they put my vodka in the glass of ice. For a 5 start hotel the service and food (apart for Reception and the Spa) was unacceptable. I complained to the Duty Manager and the following morning at breakfast he completely ignored me. I sent a letter to Bill Cullen/Jackie Lavin and got a reply from the Manager in the Hotel to thank me for my comments and offering me a discount of 33% on my next visit. I don't think so, but please do visit Kerry it is magnificient just don't stay in the Muckross Park. Coreen Malone Dublin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel & Spa Killarney, Europe