Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,242 results
All reviews lake room heights lounge thermal suite star hotel relaxation area killarney lakes upgraded to a suite top class second to none from start to finish following morning fantastic hotel bar food both nights scones ring of kerry vincenzo
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed in this beautiful 5 star hotel recently. It must be the most beautiful setting in Ireland. The staff are so friendly and they want to make your stay so memorable. We had dinner and it was one of the nicest meals I have ever eaten. The spa overlooks the lakes and mountains and is so relaxing. Watching the sun set in the west on the balcony of the bar is such a romantic setting. Ask for Jacenta or Patrica who are so helpful in reservations and they organise your stay to meet your individual needs. I guarantee you will return to this hotel over and over again. This is the best place to stay in Killarney

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aghadoe Sales, Sales at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Dear Mikecreg,

Thank you very much indeed for choosing to stay at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa recently and thank you also for taking the time to write your lovely review.

I am indebted to you for your marvellous recommendation of our hotel. It is an absolute pleasure to know just how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind praise of our hotel amenities. dining experience and especially our staff Patricia and Jacinta who are true professionals.

Thank you once again for your glowing recommendation of Aghadoe Heights Hotel and Spa & I very much look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again in the future.

Warmest regards

The Management and Staff in Aghadoe

Reviewed 10 June 2022 via mobile

My sister, mom, friend and I went for lunch in aghadoe heights to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was such a relaxing experience from start to finish. The food, views and service were incredible.
Maura Casey made my sisters birthday extra special!
Five stars, Definitely will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 705aoifem
Aghadoe Sales, Sales at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear 705aoifem,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we were delighted to read it and to hear how much you enjoyed your sisters birthday lunch.

You mention our warm and welcoming atmosphere and we are lucky enough to hear this frequently from our guests, it is one of our favourite accolades as our team and most especially Maura go above and beyond for the enjoyment of our guests.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back before too long,

Best regards

The Staff in Aghadoe

Reviewed 10 June 2022 via mobile

The location of the hotel and the views are stunning. The staff are the most helpful and friendly team you would wish for and would do anything to accommodate you.
We were disappointed by the standards of the room itself. Plastic bathroom suite, poor quality bedding and pillows, and it generally lacks 5* quality standards, the spa and gym were very basic. The breakfast wasn’t great. The restaurant food however was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aghadoe Sales, Sales at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Hi teresao514, we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay in Aghadoe most especially the hotels location and helpful staff. I will share you feedback with all the team who will be delighted to see that all their hard work and dedication to our customers every need is being looked after. I will discuss the comments you made in relation to the comfort and facilitate within your room with our accommodation manager so rest assured the areas of your dissatisfaction will be addressed. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you to Aghadoe again soon.

Warm regards.

The Management and Staff of Aghadoe.

Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

We booked only one night and it was an amazing experience. The staff in the hotel is Superb. There is an amazing relaxing atmosphere in the hotel. Straight from arrival to the very end they took care of us and we felt like we were VIP in the Hotel. I booked a basic room and a good upgrade to third level and the room was just amazing. We loved the huge bed. I strongly recommend this place.

Room tip: We went on the 7th of June, The weather was great and the hotel was very quiet
1  Thank lukaskrajnak

Dear lukaskrajnak,

We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your fantastic feedback on our hotel and more importantly our team.

We strive to ensure every guest has a relaxing and enjoyable experience with us and we love to hear back when this has been the case.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to l revisit us at another time you will be very welcome indeed.

Kind regards
The Team at Agahdoe

Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

Among the 4-5 star hotels we stayed in during our 3 weeks in Ireland, the Aghadoe is a gem. Set on a hilltop overlooking the Killarney National Park, a lakeside room on any floor renders an unforgettable view. I can’t say enough about the STAFF! They are truly hospitable. Brendan the head concierge is a wealth of knowledge and great advice - let’s just say he can even predict what you’re going to need sometimes! Isabella at reception will answer 10 questions in a row with a smile. Want room service? You can count on your meal arriving hot. The chef is excellent! We ate many of our meals there during our 7+ day stay. Housekeeping keeps the rooms clean clean clean. Oh - I didn’t even get to tell y’all how comfy the beds are… you’ll just have to check it out yourself! My only complaint? I had to leave early … but my husband stayed to enjoy a few more days!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aghadoe Sales, Sales at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Hi Ronmarian,

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay in Aghadoe.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you to Aghadoe again soon

Warm regards