5 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$311
Trip.comUS$295
Official SiteUS$314
2,206 results
All reviews lake room heights lounge thermal suite relaxation area five star hotel killarney lakes upgraded to a suite top class second to none from start to finish bar food fantastic hotel following morning both nights scones ring of kerry vincenzo
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Visited the Spa in Aghadoe this afternoon for a rejuvenation facial; 75 minutes @ €125. This price included use of the thermal suite and time out in the lovely relaxing area on super comfy beds, herbal tea, sorbet, water and music with headphones after my treatment. Katelyn from Carlow looked after me and she was just what I needed. Quiet (though, I’d say she’s great craic on a night out), profession and with the lightest but firm touch when it came to my facial. And what a facial!! Lots of lovely goodies including seaweed, head, arms, neck, shoulder and foot massage. Brilliant value! Everywhere smells lovely, very subdued, in a nice way, and tranquil. I left feeling calm yet energised and looking forward to returning. Katelyn, thank you for looking after me to-day!! Lovely to meet you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank cliona m
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel itself doesn't look five star from the outside, i think it's the location that give it that 5star status to be honest.
Check in staff were nice but i didn't take particularly appreciate the woman who showed us to our room looking us up and down and didn't find her overly nice either. Check out staff were lovely.
Room was really nice, spotless, nice big bathroom and the most comfortable bed by far. Balcony was great as well. Breakfast was to die for, couldn't fault it. All in all, a 4star experience.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank queendoll
Reviewed 20 January 2020

I had afternoon tea with my family to celebrate my cousins engagement and we had a wonderful experience. They made us feel very special and the service was outstanding! The staff were very friendly and kind! Maura was exceptional and she even surprised us with chocolates on a platter with "Congratulations on Your Engagement"!! Overall, we had a fantastic afternoon and if i had to recommend anywhere for afternoon tea, it would have to be Aghadoe!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 20 January 2020

We had a thoroughly enjoyable time in the Aghadoe Heights Spa. The team were very welcoming. Lots of attention to minute detail regarding the facilities and general atmosphere. A perfect place to unwind and allow yourself to be 100% pampered! Aine & Caitlyn couldn't have done more to ensure you enjoyed every minute

1  Thank realSeanMcc
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

Spent a weekend in this beautiful hotel -splendid all over-everything from the warm welcome , beautiful appointed bedrooms with fantastic view , wonderful breakfast complemented with excellent service -you will not be disappointed -highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled with friends