3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
HurbUS$122
3,909 results
All reviews hannigans bar anne marie executive room great hotel jacuzzi bath central location would highly recommend this hotel top class enjoyable stay the pub centre of town beautiful room national park a lovely stay breakfast was excellent from start to finish second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2022

Very comfortable w modern accessories & very warm & cozy in the rooms. Perfect location, great suggestions for food & music, elegant bar & great Irish breakfast in a gorgeous dinning room. A perfect place to enjoy Kerry.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anne Marie Collins, Other at International Hotel Killarney, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2022

Hello kstalonas
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, it was a pleasure having you stay and to hear how much you enjoyed your whole experience.
We hope to see you back again at another time,

Reviewed 26 November 2022

My Wife and I stayed for 2 nights in November 2022 and what a fabulous time we had. The Hotel is very central to the town and is a wonderful place to stay. Breakfast was unbelievable and the Service exceptional. Would definitely recommend and we will definitely be back

Dear Martin,
Delighted you and your wife had such an enjoyable stay with us- many thanks for the wonderful feedback.
We will be delighted to welcome you back
again at another time,
Kind regards.
Anne Marie Collins.

Reviewed 24 November 2022 via mobile

Its was my first time in Ireland and myself and my husband stayed at the international hotel killarney,as we walked to reception we where welcome by a lovely lady called JANE, she was amazing checked us in very quickly,got to our room and i can't explain how impress i was, clean room beautiful arrangement, smile so nice i was so impressed we are going back in January and im taking a friend of my that has never been to Ireland,secondly the room service lady,im sorry i couldn't remember there mames but i can describe the days they clean our rooms if that would help,we checked in on the 18th the room was excellent, and the 20th can't remember the lady's name but she did an amazing job,and now the breakfast was excellent again service was great, good reception, by john, Eillen,Brenda !!Eileen and Brenda are amazing made me feel at home,ask me what else i would like for my breakfast it was a very great experience staying at the international hotel will definitely recommend this place,
The whole place looks so beautiful and relaxing,the restaurant for lunch and dinner is amazing its a 5☆☆☆☆☆

Room tip: Its mot that busy there are car park close to the hotel about 2min walk, we parked there the whole of our stay with no problem
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank A6857PJjenniferr

Hello Jennifer.
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable time with us and that you found all our services and most importantly our team- to be of such a high standard. I will be sure to pass on your high praise also to all our stuff mentioned above.!
Hopefully, we will have an opportunity to welcome you again at another time in the future,

Reviewed 24 November 2022

Well what can I say . In all my travels never can I say I've felt more at home. From walking through the door , the Smile on the Beautiful faces of the Ladies on Reception. We were welcomed by Jane , who had great pleasure in assisting us. Our Room was absolutely fantastic. With a beautiful welcome gift. Our visit for Breakfast on our first morning where we were welcomed by Eileen and Brenda. The food was second to none. We wanted for nothing. Hannigans Bar was lovely with such a great atmosphere. We were treated like we were the most special people to have ever visited The International. Can't wait for our return in January 2023 , and again in March.

Dear Denis
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback , what an absolute pleasure for us to receive.
I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all our team here and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with We look forward to welcoming you back again in 2023.

Reviewed 24 November 2022

Love this hotel. We also came last year. The people are so friendly. We have a room upgrade but wasn’t as comfortable as last years room. The pillows are very hard and bulky so difficult to get comfortable. Some softer ones would be nice. My husbands side of the mattress had a dip in it from wear and tear I guess which made it uncomfortable. These are minor things to us and we still absolutely lobe the hotel and will be back for sure.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anne Marie Collins, Other at International Hotel Killarney, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2022

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback following your stay recently. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed it but a little disappointed that you felt our bedding let us down.
We have not changed suppliers since last year and we upgrade all pillows, mattresses etc on a constantly revolving basis to ensure consistency of sleep quality which we consider essential.
We are very glad to hear however that you will return, and if you would contact me directly to rebook, I will ensure that you get a room more suited to your preferences.
We look forward to seeing you again,
Kind regards,