Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$244
Hotels.comUS$244
PricelineUS$244
TravelocityUS$244
eDreamsUS$244
HurbUS$252
All reviews cellar bar garden wing tree lined driveway the main house national park ring of kerry beautiful hotel old world charm common areas the pub views of the mountains beautiful room killarney town muckross road irish hospitality both nights a wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Very very impressed with pj and Freddie, two gentleman , i was epecially impressed with Freddie what great manners! Pj and freddie taught me a lot about Ireland and more about life , I would recommend anybody who stays to stay up that bit later for an interaction with this pair. Jack peters from Ohio ,
Regards Freddie’s best friend Lilly
Thanks guys

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2022

We enjoyed a three night / one dinner stay at Cahernane House. The hotel is maintained to a high standard, staff are friendly and professional, and the food at dinner and breakfast was excellent. We have no regrets staying and will certainly return.

The room was spacious and furnishings were in keeping with the period setting. With just a 20 minute walk to Killarney town, the hotel is ideally situated but far enough down its lane for a peaceful and tranquil location. Cahernane is an ideal base for exploring the surrounding area and further such as the Ring of Kerry.

The only negative aspect I can think of is the rather limited menu selection in the Cellar Bar. The Herbert Restaurant experience however was wonderful.

Reviewed 21 June 2022

My family of four (wife + two adult daughters) had just a wonderful three night stay at Cahernane House Hotel. Every public room in the hotel is gorgeous, and it is a real respite from some of the relative business of Killarney and the national park. We stayed in suites in the garden wing. Very well appointed rooms with beautiful views to the mountains. Great breakfast was offered, and we enjoyed a small dinner in the downstairs bar. Staff were great. Can't wait to find our way back there for another stay.

Room tip: Garden rooms were really spacious.
Reviewed 18 June 2022

Nowhere could possibly have been better. Coming in on a late May evening after a beautiful ceremony in St. Mary's Cathedral, we were greeted with a roaring fire and a glass of champagne by the unmatched staff a t Cahernane. Entering the warm library also with a fire where a string trio was playing and beautiful tables with perfect canapes being passed around caused one of our guest to say this was the most perfect wedding he's ever attended. Emer and her staff set a beautiful table with truly gourmet food for the dinner. Dancing back in the library, drinks in the solarium and a late night Irish music jam in the cellar bar capped a wedding better than any of us expected. My husband and I planned this with much import from my son and his bride and it was truly magical and an utterly painless experience. I wish I were closer to Killarney rather than in east coast USA since Cahernane would be our regular stop. A utterly rare experience with the kindest, funniest and most creative people we've met. Thanks to all and hope we meet again.

Room tip: Anyone but only the newest wing has air-conditioning which wasn't a concern in May
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 15 June 2022

The renovation of this hotel is amazing. It is modernized but totally in keeping with the era of the house. The grounds are stunning and relaxing. It literally feels like you are living in a movie. Breakfast was included and great. We at the pub restaurant which was also very good. Overall, this is a great value for Killarney. We stayed here and at another hotel in the area but closer to the town center, which was more expensive but honestly, not nearly as enjoyable and relaxing as the Cahernane House. If I return to Killarney I will absolutely chose this hotel. Also, this bed was the most comfortable of all the hotels I stayed in during a 2 week trip to the UK.