2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$177
Hotels.comUS$177
TravelocityUS$177
PricelineUS$162
Trip.comUS$174
HurbUS$183
All reviews superior family room swimming pool family break table service short stroll great stay rooms were spotless hen party two nights bar food killarney town centre fantastic location first floor irish hospitality each morning ross castle breeda
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

I’ve just returned from my friend’s hen party in Killarney and we stayed in the Parkavon Hotel. From start to finish, the staff were so accommodating. They reserved an area in the bar for us to have drinks on arrival, they placed all of our rooms in the same corridor and there was no problem with amending our booking. A big thank you to Breeda, who looked after our booking, for being so accommodating and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SinP2012
Stephen O Connor, General Manager at The Parkavon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear SinP2012,
Thank you for your fab review. We were delighted you enjoyed your friends hen celebration with us and I have passed on your thanks to Breeda & the team. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future at The Parkavon.

Reviewed 16 May 2022

Family break
Wonderful family break, a second stay for us. Excellently located, spotlessly clean, friendly staff. Ideal hotel for a family stay, spacious family rooms with the addition of a swimming pool on . Look forward to our return.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rois_2202,
Thank you for your 4* review. It is so encouraging to welcome returning guest and we look forward to seeing you again at The Parkavon.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

We came across this hotel by pure chance. The entrance inside and courteous reception staff was a welcome after a long drive. The corridors and room were clean as if it had a refurbishment and my room was lovely, spacious and the view from the window was a tree canopy, personally I loved it; sitting on the windowsill and tune in with nature listening to birds singing - relaxing.

The food was superb and catered for my elderly Mother thank you; great atmosphere too. I didn't avail of the leisure centre as it was 9am opening due to an early start on the road, but I will next time. I would say the front of the building would need painting but no doubt that is on the cards and a few window hinges need looking at, that being said couldn't fault this hotel and would put some five star hotels to shame. A gem of a find and look forward to returning- thank you.

Date of stay: May 2022

Dear Classicovintage
Thank you for your super review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again at The Parkavon this year.

Reviewed 4 April 2022

Booked at hotel website for April 2022 and have to cancel.
Never received a confirmation email nor text but was given a booking ref number at the website.
Via email I requested a cancellation and hotel's reply directed me to use the "booking engine".
Nowhere at hotel's website to cancel. Spoke on the phone with a lady at reception who was *unable* to cancel my reservation. Hotel manager "on holiday". I was asked to phone again after 15.00 and speak with her supervisor, Carly.
Likely I'll just notify my bank and have them reject any charges from this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephen O Connor, General Manager at The Parkavon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear Jeffery,
I am sorry there was confusion in relation to your request. I am aware Carly cancelled your reservation when she telephoned you to confirm the cancellation later the same day. You also refused a cancellation confirmation at this time. You will be delighted to know you do not have to take the time out of your schedule to contact your bank as your reservation is cancelled without charge.
No hoops required - just a little patience.
Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2022 via mobile

We are just back from a two night stay. We had a fantastic time. It was my partners birthday and the hotel couldn't do enough. On arrival we got a free room upgrade and on request they had placed some fruit and a birthday note in the room. All the staff from reception, leisure centre, housekeeping, bar and restaurant were all helpful and pleasant. The hotel is situated 2mins from the town with lots of parking available. The food in the bar was really nice and the breakfast was piping hot. 10/10 for the Parkavon Hotel. We will be back. Martina and David .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephen O Connor, General Manager at The Parkavon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Dear Martina & David,
Thank you for your 5* review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again at The Parkavon this year.