1,639 results
All reviewsgarden barjunior suitegas fireturn down servicebeautiful hoteloutdoor hot tubfavorite hotelring of kerrystar servicefive star hoteltop classsitting areafrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelhotel bara wonderful staythe location is perfect
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

The location of the hotel and the landscape around it are gorgeous! I loved staying here! The room was nothing to write home about, but it was fine to sleep in. The staff were friendly and the food was good. There is not much to do here at night, but it is not a long walk to other options.

Stayed: October 2014
KPH_Mgr, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments in relation to your recent stay at the Killarney Park Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your stay here and I shall share your comments with our team of colleagues, who I am certain will be encouraged by your kind remarks. Glad to hear that you experienced our "Warmth Beyond The Smile" and enjoyed the town centre location of our hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Staying here is like staying in a palace it is all marble and brass inlaid wood and art. the rooms are nice the dining room is well set up and the food is good. the shower is dark but it works well. This hotel is in the center of everything and anything you need is in walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joepf
KPH_Mgr, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We do appreciate all guest feedback.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and you enjoyed our very central location in Killarney town. Glad to hear that you experienced our "Warmth Beyond The Smile" throughout your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all your dining experiences in the hotel also and we would love to welcome you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

We stayed in this hotel for one night only and we found that Staff in hotel were very friendly and very helpful. Food was excellent. location is very convenient. to shop, pubs,and railway station,We enjoyed our stay immensely.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we really appreciate all guest feedback that we receive from our guests.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your recent stay here in the hotel. Glad to hear that you have experienced our "Warmth Beyond The Smile". I am particularly delighted to hear that you visited the local Killarney attractions and enjoyed our proximity to these, as Killarney's only town centre 5 star hotel.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

I stayed here for two nights in March. Lovely hotel in the center of town. Very close to restaurants, shopping, etc. Of course had to take the Jaunting Car to Muckross House. It was such a beautiful day and the scenery is beautiful. I'm so happy the space has been reserved as a park.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank TRIPSTER077
KPH_Mgr, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in Killarney.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your recent stay here in the hotel and enjoyed the attractions of Killarney. Glad to hear that you have experienced our "Warmth Beyond The Smile" and I shall pass on your kind compliments to our Team.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

The Killarney Park Hotel is perfection from the time you go through the doors of this yellow beauty. We went to the pool and the hot tubs to rest our weary Crough Patrick bones. We loved the rooms, everything you could want. The staff was so friendly and the additional sitting rooms were very much appreciated. This hotel is loaded with extras from a ladies' parlor, library, billiard room, etc. Beautiful common areas. Breakfast was grand. We will include this hotel as a must on any future trips to Ireland.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MagnesK

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we really appreciate all guest feedback that we receive from our very valued guests.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your recent stay here in the hotel and Killarney. I shall pass on your sincere thoughts to our team of colleagues. Glad to hear that you have experienced our "Warmth Beyond The Smile" and enjoyed our town centre location.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all your dining experiences and enjoyed all of the features of the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel again in the near future.