“Yummy scrummy”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 September 2021

I ate here last night for the first time since they moved from the arcade location in the town centre and the food was still as amazing as I remember. I often used to frequent when visiting the area. I had number 3 to start and number 21a. The decor is absolutely stunning on its own and would beat any so called 4 or 5 star hotel decor hands down. Plenty staff available with all Covid regulations followed. Plenty space both indoors and out. It’s just off the new street car park across from tesco express beside the tourist office so very easy to find. I’d highly recommend

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (440)

Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

I love this Thai food...love the fried rice with the prawn crackers....we usually do take out most days but my advice is to double check your order before leaving the restaurant as sometimes they will miss something you ordered, like us it’s usually the prawn crackers ❌

1  Thank 85harinders
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food, atmosphere and service . Had the Chicken Sung to start and Pad Thai for mains . My wife had same starter and Chicken with red wine sauce . We have eaten at a lot of Asian food restaurants but this is deffo in the top 5.

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have eaten here maybe 3 times! And I must say the food is absolutely delicious, it’s reasonably priced and portions are so generous. The staff are extremely friendly and efficient. So polite.
The interior is gorgeous and cosy!
In terms of covid regulations, the checked the for the cert and identification which was very reassuring to see ! It’s great to see them following the government guidelines!
A very relaxing atmosphere here also!

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

We ate here twice during a recent visit to Killarney. Great outdoor space and a spacious airy indoor restaurant. Lots of choice on menu, generous portions, and overall delicious food. Only disappointment was the massaman curry - it was really bland, whereas usually it packs a punch. We wouldn’t hesitate to return.

Date of visit: August 2021