“Very impressive place indeed”
Review of Larkinley Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Killarney
Larkinley Lodge
Ranked #2 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 May 2011

From the moment we arrived we were impressed with the cleanliness and overall feel the place gave us. The welcome was genuine warm and cheerful. Toni is a truly warm and lovely host.

Breakfast was great, the location to the town was a very easy walk down the road and the rooms themselves are very well decorated. I honestly thought the rooms had only been freshly done only to find out that they have very lovingly been looked after for many years.

To top it all off, our host Toni even went to the extra trouble of assisting me when I left my wedding ring behind, tracking down the postal service and everything.

Our welcome and very warm thanks to Larkinley Lodge.

• Stayed: April 2011
tonikillarney, Owner at Larkinley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2011

Hello Toni here,
Thanks to my new friends from the UK. Glad you enjoyed your stay at larkinley Lodge. I am delighted I could help with your missing wedding ring and great to hear you got it back safely. Come and stay again soon.

Best regards,

Toni.

There are newer reviews for Larkinley Lodge

Reviewed 21 May 2011

BEST OF THE BEST!! We stayed here for one week and it was absolutely wonderful! Toni and Danny are marvelous. Best coffee We have ever had! Great location! We walked everywhere we wanted to go. Minutes walk to great food as well. Toni went above and beyond when helping us locate lost luggage over a holiday weekend she is a wonder!! We have never seen such a spotlessly clean home!! We felt like we were the first to ever walk in it was amazing and comfortable at the same time. Can't wait to go back we feel like we have family at Larkinley Lodge!! Lynn & John

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
tonikillarney, Owner at Larkinley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Hi, Toni here
Thank you to my new friends from Florida for your lovely review of your stay in Killarney at Larkinley Lodge. Come back soon

Lots of Love

Reviewed 21 May 2011

This B&B is lovely with contemporary decor, wonderful showers and roomy, well lighted accommodations. Killarney is lovely and Larkinley's location is an easy two minute walk to the center of town. My sister and I enjoyed the delicious breakfasts and Toni's help in planning our day trips. If you are into shopping, if you are into hiking the Killarney National Park, if you want a location from which to drive the Ring of Kerry --- Larkinley is your perfect location. My sister and I traveled for two weeks in Ireland and enjoyed ourselves so much we are already planning our second trip to Ireland. We hope to stay at Larkinley on our next trip to Ireland as well.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Thanks to my Tennessee friends for your kind review of your stay with us here in Killarney
Hope your next trip comes soon - I really enjoyed having you stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2011

Perfect location within a 3-5 minute walk to all the pubs/restaurants/shops in town. Good place to stay if you are touring the Ring of Kerry or Dingle Peninsula. The rooms were inviting, clean and modern as was the rest of the B&B. Toni made us feel immediately welcome when we arrived. Toni and Danny were so friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The gourmet style breakfast each morning was delicious and the presentation was wonderful. Toni is such a doll!! Larkinley was the best stay of my 11 day vacation. I can't say enough good things about this place and I am not one to give out compliments freely. I didn't want to leave. I would definitely stay there again if I was ever in Killarney.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Hello to my NJ guests,

Thanks for your kind review. Loved having you stay and I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfasts so much. Come back soon,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 May 2011

The bed was very comfortable and welcoming after a long day of traveling. Very clean and spacious. The breakfast was wonderful. Toni is a perfect host. Will certainly recommend this B&B to all.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Hello to my new friends from Lake Como,

It was great having you stay. Delighted you enjoyed our B&B and your kind comments are very much appreciated.

Toni.