1,071 results
All reviews toni danny potato waffles her husband ring of kerry breakfast was delicious wonderful hosts b bs place to stay bed and breakfast few minutes walk the location is perfect home away from home perfect stay stayed longer our honeymoon two nights dingle peninsula
Reviewed 21 May 2011

BEST OF THE BEST!! We stayed here for one week and it was absolutely wonderful! Toni and Danny are marvelous. Best coffee We have ever had! Great location! We walked everywhere we wanted to go. Minutes walk to great food as well. Toni went above and beyond when helping us locate lost luggage over a holiday weekend she is a wonder!! We have never seen such a spotlessly clean home!! We felt like we were the first to ever walk in it was amazing and comfortable at the same time. Can't wait to go back we feel like we have family at Larkinley Lodge!! Lynn & John

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
tonikillarney, Owner at Larkinley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Hi, Toni here
Thank you to my new friends from Florida for your lovely review of your stay in Killarney at Larkinley Lodge. Come back soon

Lots of Love

Reviewed 21 May 2011

This B&B is lovely with contemporary decor, wonderful showers and roomy, well lighted accommodations. Killarney is lovely and Larkinley's location is an easy two minute walk to the center of town. My sister and I enjoyed the delicious breakfasts and Toni's help in planning our day trips. If you are into shopping, if you are into hiking the Killarney National Park, if you want a location from which to drive the Ring of Kerry --- Larkinley is your perfect location. My sister and I traveled for two weeks in Ireland and enjoyed ourselves so much we are already planning our second trip to Ireland. We hope to stay at Larkinley on our next trip to Ireland as well.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Thanks to my Tennessee friends for your kind review of your stay with us here in Killarney
Hope your next trip comes soon - I really enjoyed having you stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2011

Perfect location within a 3-5 minute walk to all the pubs/restaurants/shops in town. Good place to stay if you are touring the Ring of Kerry or Dingle Peninsula. The rooms were inviting, clean and modern as was the rest of the B&B. Toni made us feel immediately welcome when we arrived. Toni and Danny were so friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The gourmet style breakfast each morning was delicious and the presentation was wonderful. Toni is such a doll!! Larkinley was the best stay of my 11 day vacation. I can't say enough good things about this place and I am not one to give out compliments freely. I didn't want to leave. I would definitely stay there again if I was ever in Killarney.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Hello to my NJ guests,

Thanks for your kind review. Loved having you stay and I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfasts so much. Come back soon,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 May 2011

The bed was very comfortable and welcoming after a long day of traveling. Very clean and spacious. The breakfast was wonderful. Toni is a perfect host. Will certainly recommend this B&B to all.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Hello to my new friends from Lake Como,

It was great having you stay. Delighted you enjoyed our B&B and your kind comments are very much appreciated.

Toni.

Reviewed 9 May 2011

Unobtrusive luxury - warm house. clean shining surfaces, good linen.Very clean, spacious room. More of a hotel (my husband said 8 star) atmosphere but Toni was very welcoming.Excellent cooked breakfast, folder with information about B & B and the local area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Hello to my Sydney friends

Thank you for your kind review. Great to see you enjoyed staying at Larkinley Lodge - Hope you can return some time.

Regards,