“Delicious, Delicious!”
Review of Bricin Restaurant

Bricin Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 187 Restaurants in Killarney
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Cannot highly recommend this restaurant enough! From the moment we arrived till the minute we left the service was AMAZING. The food was delicious and cannot wait to make a return visit!!!

3  Thank Iris I
There are newer reviews for Bricin Restaurant

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Why are you in Ireland? Are you Irish like me? Are you on some sort of ancestral grass roots tour of this splendid island? Well, Bricin is a traditional Irish restaurant with the most amazing Irish food you could ever hope for. The 'boxty' as they call it is a potato pancake/crepe kinda thing which can be filled with chicken, lamb, etc. (I had the lamb). It was absolutely amazing!!!! Like life changing kinda good. The owner of the establishment was waiting at the door and greeted me with a warm and friendly smile and hello. He found a spot for me and the service from here was consistently wonderful. If you happen to be in Killarney or anywhere in the vicinity, you need to eat here. If you don't eat at Bricin, there's not much I can say for you, except, you're a horse's patoot!!!!!!

2  Thank Jdorsa24
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We had a large party and the staff were kind enough to fit us in early. The chicken boxty was wonderful and the steak was raved about. We are from the prix fixe menu which was a nice surprise at the end when the bill came....

2  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a busy restaurant with all waiting staff working flat out. We had not booked, not a good idea, but they held on to us and looked after us totally. There is a great range of quality food on the menu and the €30 3 course menu met all our needs. Bridget looked after with great warmth and charm and no request was any problem. It is popular with locals as well as tourists. Bricin is a special experience and we will be back next time in Killarney.

1  Thank Ashlawnguest
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We were looking for Irish food and needed an early dinner, so the "early bird" option, at a special price, suited us perfectly. Even this reduced menu offered adequate variety, including boxty that I had with the chicken filling. Delicious and interesting! The decor and ambiance is warm and inviting, the service fast and friendly. My husband had chicken supreme, equally good. The warm chocolate cake with cream and the apple and pear crumble were both excellent. Do try the battered, fried camembert, but far the best I have ever tasted.

2  Thank Hester M