“amazing ”

Papa Rich Street Food Kitchen
Ranked #36 of 536 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Papa Rich uses only the freshest ingredients to create authentic inspired Asain Street Food dishes! Ranging from Kuala Lumpur, Korea, Tawain, Japan to name a few! We do not use MSG or Artificial coloring. All our dishes are made to order!
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Finally got the coconut curry and OMG!! it was a taste sensation, all around me I could feel the food envy(people staring at me and my lunch) wishing they had ordered the same. they were happy to serve me half and half fries and rice with my curry to amazing value to at 10 euro for mains you will not go hungry or be dissatisfied with choosing papa rich for your lunch or dinner.

3  Thank Shaun D

Reviewed 4 December 2017

3 of us ate in the Papa Rich above Born. It was very very busy and definitely you need to book. There were tables with groups and tables with just 2 and 4. Great venue for meeting up. Huge portions of both starters and mains and great choices. Nice efficient staff. But i wouldn't order the wine there again. WAY WAY too expensive for what it is and doubled our bill. Otherwise would definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Enjoyed dinner here with my daughter. We had made a mistake with the time of our booking but the staff were very accommodating despite the fact that they were very busy and fully booked. We had delicious fish cakes and
curries. Very fresh vegetables and sauces packed with flavour. Service was very efficient and friendly. With starters at 5 euro and mains at 10 euro, it cannot be beaten in terms of value. a

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter, who is a Vegan, and myself visited Papa Rich on a Tuesday, it was nearly full. They were very polite & seated us quickly. Service was prompt & our order was taken quickly. The food arrived several minutes later & was nicely presented, large portions & tasted great. Amazingly this meal only cost €22 for both of us, great value.

There are so many other great dishes on he menu I would like to try in the future, every dish that they served looked lovely.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The best thai green curry! I will defo be back here, the portion sizes are huge and its so affordable! All starters are like 5 euro and mains 10. Staff were friendly and food was out quick.