“First visit to chilli shack”
Review of The Chili Shack

The Chili Shack
Ranked #37 of 502 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Description: Started by two friends who wanted to bring the taste of American style chili to Ireland, The Chili Shack started life as a little shack on wheels that toured around this fine Country and fed the masses at festivals. Now The Chili Shack Boys are bringing that same deliciously comforting chili to their new home in Galway City. The Boys are cooking away and can't wait for you to come down and experience everything The Chili Shack has to offer!
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Myself and my son visited the chilli shack for the first time. I'd heard friends taking about the place and really needed to visit. It's located just 1min from the AIB in shop street at the center of the Galway action. We ordered cheese burger meal and a chilli fries meal and took seats upstairs. Our buzzer alarmed to indicate our food was ready at the counter. I got a range of free toppings with m the fries and tucked in. The chilli fried were so tasty and the cheese burger was one of the best I've had in galway. Food was priced good at about €17 for 2. Overall this place delivered, good staff, friendly, laid back atmosphere and cool decor. We'll definitely call again

1  Thank Athenry72

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I regularly visit The Chili Shack and usually purchase the full size chunky Irish beef bowl as it is my favourite dish. I received my large chunky Irish beef bowl today and immediately noticed it was barely half full and I was quite frankly disappointed with my meal. I am a huge fan of The Chili Shack but tonight’s order unfortunately didn’t meet my usual high expectations.

1  Thank duser1
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I love chili shack, it's the place to go for the ultimate comfort food! I've tried the naked wings and they were good but my favorite has to be the chili! However the beef chili is a little lacking on the actual beef. Great place for quick filling food in a chill environment. The prices are inexpensive but some dishes are a little over priced, however, it does fill you up.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Went here after seeing some amazing pictures of the food served here, and needless to say we were not disappointed! Both my fiance' s burger and fries and my chilli fries were delicious and the portions are massive for the prices, really impressed and will definitely be visiting again! Really chilled laid back atmosphere here!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

As previous comments in the timeline burgers are the best with a exception of maybe one, get some. Chicken wings weren’t great.