“Take a break from the Prom walk”
Review of Killorans Bar

Killorans Bar
Ranked #184 of 498 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Reviewed 9 October 2017

It really is a lovely pub to take a break while walking the Prom in Salthill. We just happened upon the place and found a spot by the bar with a great view out the window. The beer choices were just right and the bar tender, very attentive.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I have been in this pub loads of times.
What a gem of a place. The staff are so warm, friendly and welcoming. You definitely can have the craic here. You can't beat the view of the sea just across the road from the pub.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had been to Pure Sport on a Stag weekend and on the way back needed sustenance
It was only round the corner from our accommodation and the drink lasted 3 hours
Great local pub and we spent the whole time outside with brilliant views across the bay

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I ended up in this pub by accident. Trying to find my hotel late at night and overwelmed in alcohol fumes, I found myself totally lost in the dark streets direction Salthill. In the mean time my overpression releave valve was about to start working (I definitively had to pee) when I heard noise and music down the street. Tradition wills that after using the gents you hoist a pint to make the landlord happy. The good man also called a taxi for me to take me save home. Long live Killorans Bar!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Sat outside on a lovely sunny day and had a pint of ice cold cider. Staff were friendly and service was great as when we finished our drinks the kind young man brought us two more while we enjoyed the sun and soaked up the prom atmosphere which is always great in Salthill.