“Called in on a hot July afternoon with our Stag”
Review of Killorans Bar

Killorans Bar
Ranked #187 of 541 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had been to Pure Sport on a Stag weekend and on the way back needed sustenance
It was only round the corner from our accommodation and the drink lasted 3 hours
Great local pub and we spent the whole time outside with brilliant views across the bay

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I ended up in this pub by accident. Trying to find my hotel late at night and overwelmed in alcohol fumes, I found myself totally lost in the dark streets direction Salthill. In the mean time my overpression releave valve was about to start working (I definitively had to pee) when I heard noise and music down the street. Tradition wills that after using the gents you hoist a pint to make the landlord happy. The good man also called a taxi for me to take me save home. Long live Killorans Bar!

1  Thank jozefb81
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Sat outside on a lovely sunny day and had a pint of ice cold cider. Staff were friendly and service was great as when we finished our drinks the kind young man brought us two more while we enjoyed the sun and soaked up the prom atmosphere which is always great in Salthill.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

lovely real bar , stopped by on a sunday morning for a few quick beers before hitting the road back to the east coast. I wasnt disappointed, lovely spot with a few locals coming and going .the gent serving was friendly and welcoming. the pint was lovely and i could have easily got settled in for the day. all good here and hope to get back before the summers out. many thanks

Reviewed 27 April 2016

love this pub, right on the prom so its perfect for a pint in the sun. they also let us bring the dog in which is great. staff are so friendly and great pints!