Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
The Pub and The Vault

We went as a team of 4 to The Pub and The Vault. It was a fun experience and we all enjoyed and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bryony2806
via mobile
Bitta fun for a Saturday Night

Great experience. Although we didn’t escape, we really enjoyed ourselves and had some fun... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2022
ellanmx
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Galway
from US$47.74
from US$37.13
from US$63.65
from US$47.74
More Info
All reviews great fun the pub vault room fun experience a lot of fun rainy day visiting galway clues teamwork activity craic
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Excellent. Yes. I do like a good puzzle. A very good puzzle and then some. It's "safe" to say I had a good "time" and I "lock" forward to going again and plan to "key"p coming back. Enchanting....beautiful, puzzling.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 12 work colleagues, and were in 2 groups for the challenge. Everyone enjoyed it, very well set up rooms, clever clues and props, and enough to keep us on our toes for the hour. Staff are really helpful, and do ask for clues so you can move through the challenge and not get stuck. I hope they change around some of the clues as I plan to go back again

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and 14 yr old daughter went twice over the last three days. The staff were very pleasant, chatty and helpful. The central location made it real easy to find. The first room was the pub room... They loved it but didn't make it out in the hour...15 mins over... Queue visit two... The hospital room this time, they were out to prove themselves ..... Beating the room with 12 mins to spare! They really and truly enjoyed themselves and would have gone back for the third room if we'd had any more days left in Galway.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I had never played an escape room before and believe me it was a lot of fun. A group of 4 of my study abroad friends stumbled upon this places while exploring the back streets of Galway. It was an impulse decision to check the place out but the people there were lovely and very helpful. They squeezed us in and we had such a fun time trying to break out. If brain teasers and puzzles are your thing, check this place out. You won't regret it!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Tremendous thanks to Great Escape Rooms Galway for hosing our large group of 50! Our students had a spectacular time and the feedback from all was extremely positive. The challenges were so well organized and orchestrated and was a fantastic way to have our team work together. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Date of experience: June 2016