“Mighty Craic - proper fun”
Review of Great Escape Rooms

Great Escape Rooms
Ranked #1 of 28 Fun & Games in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The basic premise is simple: you enter the Great Escape Room, for 60 minutes you, and your team will become removed from your current day to day lives and be totally focused on nothing but escape.... Observe your surroundings, solves clues, work as a team and make the connections. Adrenaline kicks in - excitement, tension, focus, laughter and team work - creating an amazing experience. Opening hours- Monday to Sunday 1pm-7pm for bookings and walk-in's (7pm-10pm pre-bookings only). Book early to avoid disappointment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Myself and my two adult children had a go at this. None of us had done it before.
It is great fun, a proper challenge, and we JUST about made it.
It takes teamwork, creative thinking and good problem solving skills.
And there are a few red herrings - so time management is needed too.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Excellent. Yes. I do like a good puzzle. A very good puzzle and then some. It's "safe" to say I had a good "time" and I "lock" forward to going again and plan to "key"p coming back. Enchanting....beautiful, puzzling.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 12 work colleagues, and were in 2 groups for the challenge. Everyone enjoyed it, very well set up rooms, clever clues and props, and enough to keep us on our toes for the hour. Staff are really helpful, and do ask for clues so you can move through the challenge and not get stuck. I hope they change around some of the clues as I plan to go back again

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and 14 yr old daughter went twice over the last three days. The staff were very pleasant, chatty and helpful. The central location made it real easy to find. The first room was the pub room... They loved it but didn't make it out in the hour...15 mins over... Queue visit two... The hospital room this time, they were out to prove themselves ..... Beating the room with 12 mins to spare! They really and truly enjoyed themselves and would have gone back for the third room if we'd had any more days left in Galway.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I had never played an escape room before and believe me it was a lot of fun. A group of 4 of my study abroad friends stumbled upon this places while exploring the back streets of Galway. It was an impulse decision to check the place out but the people there were lovely and very helpful. They squeezed us in and we had such a fun time trying to break out. If brain teasers and puzzles are your thing, check this place out. You won't regret it!