“Beautiful meal and place”

Park House Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 540 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$29 - US$37
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Myself my son and my parents had a meal in the restaurant here last night, we had planned to eat in the bar which was too busy when we arrived and the restaurant manager offered us a table in the restaurant. Lovely man, very friendly very professional. Food was fantastic, excellently priced and so fresh, everyone was very happy with it, the desserts went down a treat too. Absolutely lovely waiter served us I don’t remember his name but so professional yet friendly and chatty too. Bill came to 100 euro for four of us including drinks excellent value highly recommend it!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous meal at Park House Restaurant. Absolutely delicious food and very friendly and efficient staff. We would highly recommend this restaurant and can't wait for the next visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Always reliable and always lovely food. I recently had to change to a gluten free diet and being vegetarian this proves difficult at times when eating out. I contacted the restaurant in advance and they assured me they would have no problem accommodating me. The lunch was fab. They did exactly as I asked and the food was delicious. It made for a stress free lunch with friends and it was very enjoyable. Great service all around! Five stars!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love to relax and enjoy a meal in the park house. The decor n ambiance is elegant and pristine. The staff are so efficient and professional but always friendly and engaging.
As for the selection on the menu it's fabulous.. something to tempt any taste .. Beautifully served and the tastes are amazing
I personally love the fish dishes and the desserts are sinful especially the toberlone cheesecake
Can't wait for the next trip

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

When to “Park House Restaurant “ on Saturday night to celebrate our first date in 1958. As usual we found the food , staff and ambiance of the the restaurant to be excellent & of a very high standard. The atmosphere and general layout of “ Park House” is very good, with its excellent furnishings waiting area. Where head waiters John or Simon take our order & escorting us to our table.
We both had cream of vegetables soup as starters and my wife Clare had Scampi for mains & I had fillet of steak, all were really lovely , very well presented and cooked exactly as we requested. Head Chef Bob O’Keeffe makes sure all meals leaves his kitchen as ordered and perfectly cooked.
It was a 60 year celebration of our first meeting and we had a very enjoyable night out in “Park House Restaurant “ off Eyre Square , Galway.
Regards:
James N. (Galway City, Ireland)