“A final lunch in Galway”
Review of The Dough Bros

The Dough Bros
Ranked #4 of 537 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: From Street Stall To Pop Up, From Pop Up To Permanent. When we first started people said you cant open a restaurant and just serve pizza. Well we did and our little pizzeria has just made it into The Top 100 Restaurants in Ireland! Its fun dining not fine dining at The Dough Bros, come check it out!
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The Dough Bros. Got it going on!! The pizza took awhile but I don’t mind since I know the pizza will be worth the wait. You can’t rush made to order. Had a Dough Bros. beer and Pinot (on tap, I have to get me one of those). Bruschetta was yummy with the pesto and garlic.

Noticed that there were 4 times when the oven chef threw out 4 pizzas that weren’t proper for his customers. That’s quality control!

You Bros do New York style pizza proud!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,890)

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

So I just moved to Galway today and I wanted to have a quick dinner out by myself. This placed was suggested to me by some peers at my company so I decided to give it a try.
The pizza itself was very good, thin but the dough was pretty much similar to the traditional Italian one. The waitress was extremely sweet and caring, so I would definitely come back to enjoy more pizzas here!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Searching around for a bite to eat on a Friday night, a random passer-by told us this place served the best Pizza's in Galway. I can't say if this was right or not, but they were pretty excellent! Much much better than pizza hut/express chains, freshly cooked in front of you, and very very tasty. It's all cheap and cheerful, but I would go back for the chicken tikka pizza tomorrow.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Was somewhat skeptical going here but the pizza is actually amazing, the sauce in particular.
If you're really hungry consider getting garlic bread or something on the side as the pizzas aren't huge. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Dough Bros came highly recommended to me so I had very high expectations and I was completely blown away. Can’t describe how delicious the pizza is. Excellent service