7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
US$160
View deal
StayForLong
Priceline
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
2,391 results
All reviews eyre square oyster bar valet parking fifth floor hot tub junior suite beautiful hotel christmas market galway city central location car park both mornings top class gaslight ireland aoife pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2022

We stayed in the Hardiman hotel in Galway in November for our son’s graduation. The reason I chose this hotel was purely personal, as my parents had stayed here many years before when it was known as The Great Southern hotel. It’s always been ranked as a top hotel in Galway & it didn’t disappoint! The staff were excellent during a very busy time & were courteous & helpful while under pressure with numbers of guests!
Our only issue with the hotel is a lack of car parking nearby, as it’s quite a walk to a multi story public car park that they use & the weather was wet and windy!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alanna starnes, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hardiman, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2022

Dear Mariefil29,
Thank you for your feedback and indeed your kind words. I hope we can welcome you back in the future. Most importantly congratulations to your son, what a wonderful achievement. Thank you for choosing the Hardiman for such a special event.
Warm regards,
Alanna Starnes

Reviewed 29 November 2022

Excellent in every area, just thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Great Central location, concierge staff were most accommodating making the whole experience stress free. Beautiful warm rooms with complimentary slippers. Definitely will return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2022 via mobile

The hardiman Hotel is one of my favourite places to stay from the amazing staff members amazing food and the rooms are so comfy and cosy
But I would like to highlight the amazing staff at the front desk they were so kind and caring thank you foe an amazing stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2022

I stayed in this hotel for one night, for a friend's wedding. Its a lovely hotel, fab decor, clean, tidy and very comfortable. The staff are all very professional and I found them very knowledgeable in their field. No question was met with an 'I don't know' or a 'I'll check with someone' they knew exactly what to do and had all information required for their field, whether it was the breakfast staff, bar staff or wedding reception staff. I was impressed I must say and I will definitely be returning to stay again and would recommend to all my friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2022

my wife and I spent three nights in a Delux suite in this excellent hotel. Galway at this time of year is fabulous, full of Christmas cheer, street decorations and the Christmas market just across the street.
The hotel is oldy worldly, it's like stepping back in time to a grand age of fine friendly Irish welcome and excellent service from the minute you step inside the door.
Our room was fantastic, with a fine view of Galway bay and was nice and quiet. The shower needs updating to a power or rain shower, as I would expect better in a hotel of this quality.
Breakfast was brilliant on the first morning, but not on the other 2 mornings ( different chef) Dinner was top class. Galway has so many top-class places to eat so that you won't go hungry.
Staff, service, atmosphere, room all excellent

Room tip: If you find the pillows too hard, ask for a softer one