All reviews galway golf club bed and breakfast highly recommend this b b comfortable beds full irish breakfast a wonderful stay spent nights next morning room was spotless breakfast was delicious galway bay hotel anna promenade salthill hosts ireland pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

This is a perfect choice of bed and breakfast when traveling to Galway! It's right on the coast in Salthill, and only about a 5 minute taxi ride into Galway's city center. It was also walking distance (maybe 1/4 of a mile) to the Galway Golf Club where we had a pint and good conversation with the bartender and locals. The hosts of Claremount were delightful and very helpful. The room - these were the most comfortable beds we had ever slept on away from home. Literally the best nights rest of all 10 days of our vacation. The bathroom was larger than most bed and breakfast, it was an actual bathroom size and not a closet. We were lucky enough to have a room with a coastal view, and it was great. Breakfast the next morning was super thoughtful and delicious. 10/10 would recommend staying here, and would suggest at least 2 nights, as one was not enough for us!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019

I stayed in early July with my family, we were a group of 5 people. It was not my first time to Ireland but it was the first time or my brother and sister. I cannot say enough about this B&B. First the location was amazing. It was a long walk or a short taxi ride to town. The slight distance provided just the right amount of quiet. The home was spotless and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. Anna made us feel like cherished friends. I highly recommend this B&B. If you are looking for a place near Galway this is the place

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Great views, clean rooms, accommodating hosts, wonderful breakfasts!
Anna was absolutely lovely.
Convenient to everything yet still peaceful. Can’t beat the views!
Highly recommend for couples and families alike!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on our first night of doing the WAW. We arrived quite late due to a delayed flight and traffic but that wasn’t a problem for Anna. She kindly showed us our room with was cozy and very clean. She made us a great breakfast in the morning. Only thing I didn’t like were the pillows, a bit too flat for my liking.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2019

Fantastic location. Very good value for money. Spacious,clean and quiet en suite room in a large warm and welcoming home. Breakfast did not disappoint either. Would stay again and recommend to a friend.

Date of stay: June 2019