Claremount House
US$256
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$155
US$181
US$176
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$176
Hotels.com
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$135
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$158
Orbitz.com
US$198
US$192
Bunk Boutique Hostel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Breakfast included
US$270
US$258
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$133
All reviewsbed and breakfastsalt hillwonderful hostscomfortable bedsnice breakfastshort walkhomemade breadher husbandroom was spotlessirish breakfastannapromenadesalthillirelandaccommodationswestpubs
Reviewed 15 October 2016

My wife and I stayed at Claremount House in October. Great location and wonderful hosts in Anna and Steven. Probably most comfortable bed we had during our trip to Ireland. Anna and Steven were very helpful as to suggestions on places we should visit and restaurants. Great breakfast with a lot of choices. Anna even gave my wife her receipe for her delicious brown bed. Would not hesitate to stay at Claremount again if back in Galway and will certainly recommend it to anyone who plans on visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in October. Anna was a wonderful host, very accommodating to our needs. Wonderful breakfast, beautiful view of Galway harbor, easy access to a walking/running path along the harbor, and the most comfortable bed on our entire two-week trip. Excellent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Regretfully could only stay 1 night in this gorgeous luxury B& B. We went direct via the www. Welcoming host, lovely room,spotlessly clean, divinely comfy bed with luxuriously cosy pillows and duvet. View was lovely along the coast. Anna was a superb host. Brekkie delicious and plenty of wished. We appreciated the little touches.. the wee chocs in the room and on our brekkie table and the bottled water in the room. Would highly recommend this place and we will return here if we ever come back to Ireland.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roundtuit514
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first time to Ireland and first time ever staying in a B&B. We loved It! We only stayed a night and our room was Lovely! The bed was so comfortable, too! Anna answered all of our questions about what to do and how to get into Galway once we arrived. We only stayed one night but Steven and Anna let us keep our luggage there while we explored Galway in the late morning/early afternoon before catching a bus to Shannon so we could fly home the next day. They even made sure a taxi was waiting for us to take us And all our luggage to the bus statiob. And breakfast was wonderful and she put out quite a spread! We had fresh fruit, yogurt, tea, coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, and fresh scones and bread! And the scones were delicious! I would absolutely recommend staying here. And you cannot beat the view!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alyssa Y
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I pre booked a twin room in Claremount House Bed & Breakfast 2 weeks before travel date. Anna confirmed availability when I spoke to her. However on the day of our arrival I received a voicemail from her stating that she had given away our twin room and now only had a double room. My sister and I were faced with the option of taking the double or wasting our time in Galway seeking alternative accommodation. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: August 2016