All reviews her husband view from the balcony overlooking galway bay irish breakfast large room highly recommend this b b stayed here for nights comfortable beds breakfast was delicious location is great christina salthill barna accommodations promenade
Reviewed 4 August 2012

My daughter and I had a nice staying there.
We liked the room and the place.
Christina, the owner, is a very kind person.
Don't forget to taste the delicious Bay Breakfast!
Also for Italian people as we are!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Actually, Christina is a 'Gem'. She made us 'oldies' very welcome, assisted us with local info. The room was great and we had the use of the balcony overlooking beautiful Galway Bay. Cashelmara is located close to a small shopping complex and not far from dining venues. There's also off street parking for those with a car. It wouls help though for a more prominent sign to assist in locating the place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allan P
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This was a beautiful place to stay by the sea. Christina and her family were so sweet and did all to make our stay really memorable. I turned 60 and Christina presented me with wine. Such a sweet lady. Stay there you will love it.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2012

hi all, my girlfriend and I, stayed for a night at cashelmara ,, the weather was frightful but the welcome was fantastic , even the dog is trained to welcome you , we needed for nothing and felt like we were at home , the house is a home and that is how you feel there .. give it a try if you are staying in salthill

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I stayed your guest house for a weekend and it was very enjoyable. The rooms were comfortable, the food was good and the host was very helpful and friendly. This was our second time staying and we will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple