All reviews cheese and crackers grand piano fresh fruit breakfast was delicious galway bay garden view bottled water the penthouse our honeymoon aran islands a wonderful stay bed and breakfast beautiful room comfortable beds b and b short drive great hosts
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I consider myself a bit of a hotel snob. Everywhere we go, I generally insist on staying at a Four Seasons, Shangrila, or Mandarin Oriental. This was my very first time at any bed and breakfast, and I was abundantly pleased with our experience. Fred and Michelle, owners of the hotel, make you feel welcome. Everytime I saw either of them during our stay, I was offered a drink or snack. The breakfast each day was diverse and delicious. Fresh pastures, fruit, made to order omelettes, fresh juice, coffee, milk, charcuterie, etc.

The room was great- wonderful views, quiet, and stocked full of FREE goodies like nuts, bottled water, cheese and crackers, fresh fruit, and coffee.

I’ll finish by saying that Fred moved a few things around for us logistically during our stay and was very accommodating. The day we left, he explained that he, after 21 years running the business, still wants to treat people in a way that will garner referrals- thats a rare quality in a business owner, especially in a tourist spot like Galway.

We’ll be coming back and recommending others. The photo was taken at sunset from our room.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

From the moment we arrived and Fred introduced himself we had a wonderful stay.
We were given a local map, a brief tour of the house, local places to visit or eat were also explained. The house itself is spotless and beautiful and includes a lounge area, breakfast room and conservatory. We booked the Penthouse and wasn’t disappointed.
The room was spacious, well appointed, spotless and included some nice complimentary items such as fruit, water, biscuits and a good selection of tea and coffee. The view over the bay was yet another positive. We were also given a complimentary drink on arrival. Breakfast was of the same high standard and service was very laid back and friendly. I would highly recommend this B&B.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018

The sea breeze was a highlight for us on our latest trip to Ireland. The accommodation was spotless, roomy and well decorated. The breakfast was first class and the host, Fred, was extremely professional as well as very helpful directing us to places of interest.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My husband and I had a delightful stay at the Sea-Breeze in August. Fred, our host, went out of his way to make certain that our stay was extra special. He is warm and welcoming. Our room was very spacious and well-appointed. Breakfast was superb! We highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This place had the misfortune of being our first stop after the most extraordinary B&B (Pax House in Dingle) we’ve ever been to. Everything here is fine – nothing is exceptional. The room is clean and the bed is comfortable. Our room was small, had no view and was a 3rd floor walk-up (not very appealing if, like us, you have heavy bags). The location is in an area that is supposed to be very hip but it’s well over 2 miles from the town center of Galway.