“Not bad”

Cava Bodega
Ranked #19 of 540 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving the best tapas in Ireland. Experience the colours and flavours of Spain using the freshest local ingredients. We pride ourselves on creating a warm and happy atmosphere so no matter the weather outside, you will have a taste of Spain in Ireland in our restaurant. Our wine menu is also a showcase of Spain with an entirely Spanish wine list from various regions around Spain.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere and vibe of the place. Unexpected- good tapas in Western Ireland. The patatas bravas, prawns, and Catalan Ratatouille we're excellent. The seafood paella was okay but it lacked chorizo for kick and it lacked the crispy bottom one loves. On the whole, I would recommend.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant twice because we loved it so much.
The atmosphere is great, the service and food even better.
We had the most lovely waitress' which recommended amazing food and wine. The restaurant was more than accomodating as we did not book the first time. However it does get really busy so I suggest showing up early for dinner so you aren't disappointed if you can't get a table. I can not fault the meal or experience.
The restaurant is tapas style, all of the dishes are so yummy. We have eaten a lot of food all over Ireland the last two weeks and just fell in love with this place so we came back twice :) I highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Thankfully we had booked a table here. We saw many would-be diners turned away on a busy summer night. The food and wine were fabulous, but the service was a little rushed and curt. As I say, it was busy, but we would have loved to have felt more welcome and relaxed throughout the meal. I can't fault the kitchen: the chorizo was gorgeous! I'm sure the servers were rather worn out by the influx of people, too, but the atmosphere did take a little away from our enjoyment.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Very good and varied selection, very good ingredients. Better than the Tapas restaurants I have visited in Spain.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Superb tapas! Unexpected and thrilling experience! Behind that kitchen it is a chef, a very good one !