“Incredible trip and over the top service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of West Ireland Cycling

West Ireland Cycling
More attraction details
Owner description: West Ireland Cycling is strategically located in the heart of Galway City. We specialize in cycling tours & bike hire in Connemara, the Burren and the Aran Islands. These regions are some of the most beautiful in the world. Our tours are unique in that we take cyclists off the beaten track. We bring you onto roads that have little or no traffic. Why? Because we want you to experience, explore and enjoy the most beautiful scenery the West of Ireland has to offer while ensuring the safety of you and those travelling with you.
“Incredible trip and over the top service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2016

I booked a short trip to Ireland and was hoping I'd be able to get out to the countryside and get some decent biking in. I only had one day in Galway that would work for a day trip and found the customer service from John easily the best I've probably had in my life. John arranged to drop off a bike for me at my BNB so when i arrived I'd have a bike waiting for me. Since I wasn't taking the normal multi-day trip he was able to customize a drop off for me just north of Galway into Connemara. The entire experience was effortless and went beyond and went far beyond your average transactional exchange.

If I could go back I would spend more time out in Galway and go for a longer tour.

Visited August 2016

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2016

We rented bikes from West Ireland Cycling for a bike tour from Galway to Westport.
John met us at the Connemara Airport with bikes and panniers and was patient and informative. The bikes were in excellent condition which proved very beneficial as we biked into strong headwinds on day two of the trip. John provided us with maps, suggested routes and suggested stops. I would highly recommend West Ireland Cycling to anyone interested in cycling in this part of Ireland.

Visited October 2016
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2016

We hired a tandem bike for a long weekend's cycling trip around Mayo and Galway. John was extremely helpful in arranging our pick up/drop off of the bike, bringing it all the way up to Knock airport for us and even dropping us at my family's town a 20 minute drive away from there. He also called off his own back a few times to suggests improvements to our plan and routes which would make the most of our trip. The price was extremely reasonable and we had no problems with any of the gear. All of his recommendations turned out to be hits and we were extremely grateful for his expert local knowledge. They really went the extra mile to help us out and we had a fantastic trip as a result of it! Thanks very much!

Visited September 2016
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We rented a Cannondale tandem from the outfit and the price for the day as well as the bike itself were outstanding. Please note they are located a few shops down from Monroe's on Dominick street (the Google location you'll find may say closed permanently as they have moved).

Visited August 2016
London, Canada
“MANY THANKS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2016

A great cycling trip, special thanks to Irene for all of your help and assistance to our family for making our self-guided trip a memorable experience. Karen & family June 2016

Visited June 2016