“Their green juice is so cute & so is the decor!”
Review of Jungle Cafe Galway

Jungle Cafe Galway
Ranked #3 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Czech, International
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Their juices and coffees were really good! Such a cute spot to stop in for a snack after going to the bus station or while roaming near Eyre park. Their decor is great with lots of lovely outdoor seating!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I've been coming to the Jungle Café every now and then for its decor mainly. You can sit outdoors or enjoy the cozy 'inside'. Well I'm not coming back again after last weekend. First of all the service is really poor, they have very little tables, always more than 1 person to wait them and still everything falls apart. People keep getting somebody's else orders, they also very often forget about your order. Lady next to me came with her daughter, they ordered together, the daughter got to finish her smoothie before the lady's coffee finally came. Me and my friends waited for 35 minutes for fruit salad and 2x crepes with what was supposed to be maple syrup (was some weird chocolate thing instead). We had to remind the waitress about our order that I'm almost sure she had forgotten to pass to the kitchen. When I finally got my food there was worms in it (one worm but still) which clearly shows they don't wash their fruits before serving. I told the waitress and she said sorry while passing by, she didn't even bother to stop and have a look.Cherry on top is that everything at this place is way overpriced for what it is. And you can't pay by card, I assume to avoid declaring how much the place actually earns. I wouldn't mind this kind of practice, it's not my business but I start to mind it if you don't respect your customers and you make them understand how you don't give a crap about them, cause everything you do is for money.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

This was one of a few places recommended to me to try while I was in Galway. I passed it by while coming back from a long walk and the smell of the food was what tempted myself and my friend to go in. That and sore feet. We were delighted with the cheerful welcome and quirky nature of the place. Our food was wonderful and the portions were really good. I had a chicken noodle soup that was on special that day. Soooooo good! Really well flavoured and just right for me. My friend enjoyed their BLT. We would have whiled away more time if it hadn't been for the roadworks that started up minutes after we sat down. As it was, the roadworks didn't spoil our enjoyment of the food and ambiance. I'll definitely be heading back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just found this place by accident. On a sunny morning in Galway there is no nicer setting to enjoy a great breakfast. The food was great and the staff very friendly and the background music is the way to set you up for the day. Would recommend this Food stop when visiting Galway.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this place me and my husband stopped by for breakfast place is super cute, great food, lovely tea and coffee real fresh juice. We ordered croissant with smoke salmon with scramble eggs and scone and all was absolutely delicious. Very friendly and nice service as well. Highly recommended.