“Great sandwitch and dog friendly!”
Review of Jungle Cafe Galway

Jungle Cafe Galway
Ranked #4 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Czech, International
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We just stopped in Galway during a trip. I was with a friend and my two dogs and it was unfortunately lashing rain.
We were tired and hungry and found this cafe... loved it!
I am always worried when I travel with the dogs that I will have to eat in my car or outside sitting on the curb... this time I could sit in their outside space, covered and absolutely nice. The sandwich I ate was great too! Absolutely recommended!

1  Thank jsab5

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Our absolute favorite coffee in the city. Cozy outdoor funky space to relax. Excellent latte , on point coffee drinks
Delicious bowls of porridge

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

A quirky little cafe, just off Eyre Square in Galway city centre.
Good coffee and snacks in covered outdoor setting.
Friendly and quick service.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It's a cute joint with comfortable outside seating. Alas, as was the case with most coffee places in Ireland, not just here, the coffee just wasn't good. The atmosphere made up for it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place is very galway, very unique and overall just great! Menu is limited but food was top notch. Interesting surroundings. Its quite small so if you had a crowd, youd need to make sure there was space. A little gem of a place!

1  Thank clavin72