“Better than expected”

Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The sirloin was as promised, tender and tasty. The fries, best I've had in Ireland yet.

"This text is just filling to satisfy TripAdvisor"

Write a ReviewReviews (2,011)

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We couldn't have been happier with our lunch experience at Quay Street Kitchen, First, this was a convenient spot on the main drag and prime spot for people watching in the Spanish quarter. We decided to eat here due to very positive reviews in Trip Advisor. It was a great location for people watching. Excellent comfort food and top notch, friendly service. We highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

When I look at other reviews I’m constantly “ put off “ by empty comments like “Amazing...Delicious..A Gem “etc. I merely point this out because in my view they’re normally applied to establishments that do not merit such description. To be honest I’m always a little suspicious about such commentary. On a recent visit the place was buzzing but no bookings were being accepted .. “ go to the pub and we will call you”. I do not like that approach!

The menu is basic but adequate.. but nothing too exciting. It was a lot more fun on a previous visit. This time we felt rushed and part of a conveyor belt. It was crowded and not relaxing .. the veggie options were fine BUT ..Just something missing .. I will be back but I will wait a while ..

1  Thank MrGalway
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered the lamb shank which was to die for, well worth a try! Beautiful food,couldn’t fault the place. Amazing all round. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This restaurant is beautifully located on the lively street of Quay and offers excellent food, friendly service and quality for the money. We had the best time here! We ate here twice on our planned-for-two-years trip to Ireland, so our expectations were high and we were not disappointed in the least. I think friendliness must be the main requirement to work here! And the food is delicious. We are both vegetarians, I have weird food sensitivities, yet we enjoyed yummy, yummy meals (and excellent banoffee pie--yes, order it and nothing else for dessert). Eat here and enjoy!