“Anniversary dinner”

Brasserie On The Corner
Ranked #14 of 558 Restaurants in Galway
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving the best sea-food dishes created from the freshest fish, straight off the boat, top quality locally-sourced steaks, vegetarian dishes crafted from the finest local seasonal produce and an extensive wine list with over 40 wines from boutique vineyards around the world. Brasserie on the Corner offers the very best in upscale casual dining with dishes that are expertly prepared then served simply in a buzzing yet relaxed atmosphere. Menus have been carefully created using the best quality ingredients from local producers such as Renvyle Mussels, Gannet's Fishmongers & McGeough's Butchers. This is food with a sense of place from Galway's great natural larder. Brasserie on the Corner opens daily from 11am until 10pm serving lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Fabulous food, got fillet steak & it was delicious & then had a chocolate dessert that had 4 mini chocolate desserts. Great selection of wine & other drinks. Very friendly & attentive staff. Great location as just a short walk away to lots of pubs for drinks after.

2  Thank catcarney
Write a ReviewReviews (1,107)

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Visited this wee gem on a busy Sunday evening. I went for the monkfish with coconut rice, red pepper curry and scampi and I can safely say it was one of the best meals I have ever had! The meal was accompanied by a delightful Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. Staff are very friendly and aim to please.
Definitely a must visit in Galway!

3  Thank WhiteRockSocks
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My sister was visiting from Boston and I really wanted her to love everything about Galway as I do. I was given several recommendations for seafood, but when we looked up their menus online - nothing appealed to us. I read a few reviews on TripAdvisor for Brasserie and we both found several items that were appealing. It did not disappoint! The mussel appetizer was absolutely delicious - our meals were outstanding - my side of mashed was to die for and our drinks...spot on! The atmosphere was fantastic - all those that seated and served us were incredibly friendly and helpful with our questions. Overall, it was the best dinner we had and decided to go back the next night for more mussels. This time, we sat up at the bar enjoying the live music and top notch bar staff, led by James! I look forward to bringing more visitors to Blakes/ Brasserie and highly recommend this restaurant. It did not disappoint in any fashion.

2  Thank Mary-Kate C
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We made reservations for 7 and a table was available when we arrived. It was a bit busy but the staff was amazing. There was a different variety of food for everyone. I got the 8 oz. filet mignon that was incredible! Service was wonderful. I would recommend highly for a night out while in Galway (Eyre Square).

2  Thank Nancy F
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Put simply,
Food (Fillet steak) -Excellent,cooked as requested
Service - couldn't fault it!
Wine - Perfect (Malbec)