Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$175
US$162
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$150
US$134
US$151
US$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$141
US$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$210
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$174
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$115
1,907 results
All reviewskids clubconnaught hotelleisure centrebusy hotelfamily hotellarge hotelswimming poolfamily breakbar foodlovely hotelreception staffeyre squarefood was lovelygalway cityfew drinkslast weekendboth nights
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant and ordered 2 main courses and 2 kids meals and were left waiting over an hour. when our meals did eventually arrive we had to ask 3 times for ketchup and a missing portion of veg, neither of which ever arrived! we also had to ask for our water to be refilled and we weren't offered so much as a bit of bread while waiting. as an 'apology' the waiter deducted €6 from our €45 bill which he assured me was a 20% discount .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FinolaM
Louise P, Guest Relations Manager at The Connacht Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Finola,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on both "Tripadvisor" and by direct e-mail and for offering us the opportunity to both apologise and to explain to you how and why this very unfortunate delay occurred.

I have responded to your feedback in full by direct e-mail and have assured you that you and your family's experience would certainly be the exception and not the rule and would not reflect the usually very positive experience of our Guests while dining with us.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice room, A long way from the reception but very quiet and great shower when the hot water eventually arrived I thought it was coming from the ring road
Great breakfast this morning self service and very tasty

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to share your very positive comments following your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us. Great the hear that you found our Buffet Breakfast so "Tasty".

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and I hope that you will return to visit us again on your next trip to Galway.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The nicest, friendliest staff you will find anywhere in the world. Every one of them has a hello with the biggest smile and eye contact. Impeccable customer services. No matter where you are in the hotel, staff will smile and ask can they help you in any way. My booking communication was excellent and I was upgraded to a business suite, which was outstanding and super clean. I popped my head to the hall and asked one of the staff for an iron and the young girl delivered in less than 3 minutes. I was at the hotel to deliver training and I was met with the kindest welcome. Everyone from the head of marketing to the reception staff, to the cleaners to the AV guy were smiling and chatty. I could talk about this experience all day. The pool and gym and sauna and steam are outstanding. I cannot recommend this hotel higher and on the day I was training, the hotel was being awarded in a separate room for "Best hotel in Galway". I would have loved to have presented the award. If you need any help thinking about where to stay in Galway, don't look or think any further. Just do it. Patrick

Room Tip: The staff are amazingly friendly. Just ask.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our Hotel and in particular the excellent customer service you received during your visit.

I am so very happy to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us and that your training event went so well for you.

We were very proud to be awarded "Best Hotel in Galway" which was a great honour as the other Hotels in our category
are such well respected establishments in the city.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your glowing review. We look forward to looking after you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Really happy with the service. Quick check in and good size family room with bunk bed. My kids enjoyed the food. Will be staying at this hotel soon!! Close to the city centre. If I had more time we would have use the swimming pool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank susanmclearnon

,Dear Susan

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor, we are delighted to receive your very positive feedback.

I am so happy to read that you and your family enjoyed every aspect of your recent stay with us.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you all back to us again in the near future and that you will have the chance to enjoy the swimming pool on your next visit..

We appreciate that you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel was dirty, noisy and just downright tacky. We for some reason put in a handicapped room. If we had a disability we would have been in big trouble as the bathroom was dangerous. There were people running in the hallway all night long. The breakfast area was dirty and the food was unappealing for breakfast.

Room Tip: Do not trust the pictures.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank karolll71
Louise P, Guest Relations Manager at The Connacht Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I was very sorry to read that were so unhappy with your stay for the reasons you have highlighted in your feedback. We are a very busy hotel, catering for a wide variety of guests from Coach Tours to Families from Corporate Guests to Couples and our Team make every effort to meet the needs of all of our Guests.

I am very sorry that we failed to meet your needs during on your visit, but, I wish to assure you, that your experience would certainly be not the usual of our Guests.

If we had been aware that you were disturbed by noise from other guests, we would have had our Team address the noise issues immediately. Once any noise complaints are brought to our attention, we will always make every effort to limit the disturbance as quickly as possible.

Either myself as Guest Relations Manager or any of the Management Team would have been more than happy to speak with you in person regarding your feedback during your stay, which may have helped to address and rectify the issues you encountered prior to your departure.

We are always grateful to our Guests who take the time to share their experience and we will use your feedback to monitor our service in the areas you were unhappy with during your stay.