“a very relaxing morning”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Spirit One Spa

Spirit One Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Galway
Ireland
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“a very relaxing morning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I spent a lovely couple of hours here recently. Had a swim. Sat in the outdoor Canadian Hot tub before visiting the thermal suite where I experienced the beach room, the various showers, the sauna, steam room, etc. All very enjoyable. Loved the heated beds.

Visited March 2012

connemara
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Relaxation at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I've enjoyed a numbers of visits to this spa, really relaxing and excellent care

2 Thank ConnemaraDoris
Limerick
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

This is one of the best Spa's + Thermal Suites in Ireland and I've been in plenty. The thermal area itself is wonderful with so much choice. The treatments are incredible, they will find knots you never knew you had & you will leave feeling alive again. So worth a visit if your in Galway. Not to be missed.

dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2010

Me a friend stayed in the radisson and availed of the spirit one spa as a treat. I got a back massage and a facial. The beauty therapist was very good, warm and friendly. The thermal suite and leisure centre was so relaxing.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mixed Feelings about Spirit One”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2006

For my Christams present my boyfriend gave me a perfect surprise package for the spirit one spa. In February I decided to book in for my special treat. It took almost 12 phonecalls back and forth between the spa's reception to make the reservation. A number of problems arose with each phonecall; their systems were down, they couldn't bring up the following months appointments on the system or the person I was looking for was busy. Also I felt the staff were unfriendly on the phone. I almost felt like they were doing me a favour rather than the other way around. It was extremely frustrating and if my boyfriend hadn't already paid for the voucher I would have given up making the reservation after the fourth phonecall.

Once I arrived at the spa however I had a great day. It was an absolute treat. The reception area was peaceful and inviting. The thermal suites were relaxing and therapeutic. The staff, away from the phone, were very friendly and helpful. My treatments included a facial, a pedicure and a manicure. I think I fell asleep during the facial!! My feet and hands were also well pampered.

They only other comment I would add is regarding the timing of the treatments. I arrived at the spa with my friend and our treatments were scheduled in parallel. As her pedicure and manicure were quite delayed I spent alot of the afternoon alone in the thermal suites waiting for her to finish. This was disappointing.

All in all I enjoyed my day in the spa. The package cost roughly €230 pp. I do think it is too expensive for what you receive on the day. Also the reservation system of the spa must be improved. It simply is not good enough to expect a client to pay such money for a one day package and go through such stress to make the reservation. The purpose of going to the spa is to relieve the stress in your daily life not to add to it!

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member