3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$133
Trip.comUS$139
ZenHotels.comUS$153
Destinia.comUS$139
EtripUS$133
getaroom.comUS$165
All reviews eyre square great location central hotel car park room was large third floor full irish two nights hen party irish breakfast porridge family room euro ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Great for access to Latin Quarter with music pubs and restaurants. Nice bar but we didn’t eat there. Parking is available but at quite a distance around the confusing one way system so beware. Room was a decent size but tired and basic. Reception staff helpful.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2022

Solid 3* Hotel - you very much get what you pay for, no frills but comfortable, clean and the service (particularly the service at reception) was generally very good. Despite good service at dinner, the food was a little underwhelming and expensive.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2022

I am just back from my hen night in Galway and I am very glad we booked the Imperial hotel to stay in. From the moment we checked in the staff could not do enough to help us. Simon on reception was very helpful and John in the restaurant looked after us very well just when we needed it! All our rooms were located beside each other and were spotless. Breakfast was also very tasty. Location is ideal and we will definitely be back! Thanks to all the staff for a great stay :)

Reviewed 25 April 2022

Only stay here if you are really desperate or broke or both. It is full of resellers on stag nights or hen nights. It is very dated and sadly not very clean. There was a tiny ‘blood’ stain on the sheets which luckily I noticed and slept in the second bed.

Reviewed 10 April 2022

Checkin was very fast and efficient lovely girls at the desk. Unfortunately the wifi did not stretch to Room 123 which is away from lifts but miles away tbh, was a big disappointment for work purposes. They was constant music either from bar downstairs or elsewhere and Room 123 has the bins and bottle bins outside so noise all the time. I went to a rugby match got back about 10:30pm and got a hot chocolate from the bar that I could take up to the room which was fab! Again tho music still going until 11:30pm but thats not too bad. The manager etc did try and sort out wifi and offered to change room but I was only staying one night so used mobile data on phone, just beware 123 the router dosent stretch that far. I cheked out at 11am and stayed in upstairs lounge to do some work which was very pleasant and quiet until my train time! I didnt have breakfast as no room service which was a pity. I have read bad reviews but I hadnt stayed here in 6 years as always stay in The Connacht, but I would stay again if I could get a quiet room with good wifi and breakfast in the room!! As its a friendly hotel and in the centre of everything!

Room tip: Not Room 123 miles away from lifts but no wifi and bottle bins outside - very noisy!
1  Thank Susan S