Lowest prices for your stay
€102
Fully refundable before Wed, 24 Apr
€115
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
€94
1,947 results
All reviews city centre bit dated bus stop lovely hotel family room three nights following morning from start to finish eyre square flannerys ireland receptionist louise euro cliffs
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I enjoyed our stay here, the hotel was lovely and clean. The staff were friendly and willing to answer any questions.
The hotel is about a 30 min walk into town, but there is a bus that leaves just across the road from the hotel - be warned though the locally bus route to the city centre on Sunday's and Public Holidays does not commence until 9:30am (not so helpful when you tour leaves at 9am). That said was less than €10 to get into town via a taxi which the hotel staff arranged for us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Naomi K
AishlingCarey, Guest Relations Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review of Flannery's Hotel, Galway. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team looked after you so well throughout your stay. I was also delighted to hear that you liked the atmosphere in the hotel and found our location so good for exploring Galway.

I hope to welcome you all back to Flannery's Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Disappointing for the money. Not enough staff on reception so long waits. Some staff lacked a friendly approach....too business like. Reception staff never offered impromptu greetings....but the passing housekeeping and restaurant staff were lovely! The bar was crowded and very noisy from 3 different channels on The and too loud! Not one bit relaxing....more like a lads sports bar! Food nice....breakfast gorgeous! Nice room but not spectacular. Nice king sized bed but hard pillows. Unlikely to stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AishlingCarey, Guest Relations Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel. I am glad you liked the room and the nice king sized bed. I wish to apologize if you felt you had a long wait at reception we have been extremely busy over the past number of months but I will be sure to look into this further for you.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Galway and hopefully you will return to us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Staff were absolutely marvellous -from General manager, the chef ( superperb) to Cian our favourite waiter. We had a fantastic two weeks there and it was the staff including room staff (from all over the world) they made our stay the best. This hotel is one of the friendliest places to stay in galway

Room tip: We had a room overlooking Gawegians rugby club and thus had a nice view.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Patrick B

Thank you for your kind review of Flannery's Hotel, Galway. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Cian and our team looked after you so well throughout your stay. I was also delighted to hear that you liked the atmosphere in the hotel and found our location so good for exploring Galway. I hope to welcome you all back to Flannery's Hotel again in the near future and thanks so much for recommending us.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Our family of six was greeted by very friendly staff at the desk and in the breakfast restaurant. Alison provided excellent travel advice. She help us with where to go and what to do in connemara. We certainly enjoyed our day.

Alison greeted us when we returned. She is cheerful and welcoming and went out of her way to may our stay super.

Our accommodations were perfect for a family of 6.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review of Flannery's Hotel, Galway. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Alison and our team looked after you so well throughout your stay. I was also delighted to hear that you liked the atmosphere in the hotel and found our location so good for exploring Galway. I hope to welcome you all back to Flannery's Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Do not recommend for family of young kids.no pool no kids area .even when my kids were in the snug lounge so as not to disturb other patrons we still had a complaint about our kids running through the bar which was a blatant lie and it was only 9 pm .should have gone to the connaught hotel up the road as one local recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
AishlingCarey, General Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Johnny C,
Further to your recent disappointing Trip Advisor review of our hotel I wish to apologise to you if you felt that our hotel staff were not welcoming to you and your family. We welcome all guests to our hotel including families but we do insist that all children are supervised at all times whilst on our premises to ensure their safety. We do not advertise as having a children's area or pool but we do have a number of family rooms for sale for those who wish to book without the extra child facilities. If I can be of any further assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Kind regards,
Siobhan Farragher, General Manager, Flannery's Hotel Galway