“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! My husband and I visited here on recommendation from a friend of his and wow it didn't disappoint, the place is small but intimate. The staff are lovely and the menu is fab. We went with the tapas and my gosh it didn't disappoint ,portion sizes were big and food was fab. It is Def our favourite place to eat in Galway. Can't wait until our next visit. ( I would highly recommend trying the black pudding croquettes!!!)

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

On a recent visit, we enjoyed wine, meat and cheese boards and some tasty tapas. Service initially was fantastic and the atmosphere was relaxed. Later on however we had a new server, who was very rushed and took our plates although we weren't finished and also when we ordered more wine, she brought it down but told us we probably wouldn't have time to drink it as they wanted the table back! Needless to say we paid our bill and left. It took the gloss of it for us all, and as we are all local, I thought a little foresight was needed. We felt we wouldn't be returning as quickly as normal.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had coffee on the first occasion. On the second (Saturday night) we had tapas. They were very good. The black pudding balls were very tasty. The potato dish was also satisfying. We had prawns and crab claws. The crab claws were very good . Finally Vince had a very good creme brulee and I had a poached pear. I expected it to be warm! Next time we will make some different choices.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food was very good; I had the calamari sandwich and soup and my wife had the crab salad sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals. We were pleased with the atmosphere and were able to relax.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Had eaten here previously and was disappointed in the crab sandwich however returned to have the smoked chicken and chorizo sandwich which was delicious. It is a little pricey but worth it.