“Quiet Sunday night after St Patricks”
Review of Black Cat

Black Cat
Ranked #27 of 495 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Great quiet spot tonight after big weekend with great tapas food and really pleasant and service. Good for couples with simple swish atmosphere

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is a small, seemingly sophisticated restaurant with some interesting items on the menu. Unfortunately our party was, I'm afraid, not interested in much they were serving. I recommend checking the menu first. Not for everyone.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely little spot! Staff were very kind and attentive! No waiting around! Food came out very quickly! Love tapas! We had steak, prawns, breads, salads and more! There was something for every palate! Really enjoyed it, can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed excellent food at the Black Cat on many occasions. The tapas are really good. I had the breast of quail, crab claws and the breast of duck on earlier visit. The house french wine is very good value - Pinot Noir. My friend enjoyed the smoked chicken salad & the prawns. It is my favourite restaurant in Salthill.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here last night with my parents. Delicious food. We shared a mezze board to start.
The tapas are expensive but the portions are large and so tasty!!
Service was great too, both really friendly waitresses.
Will definitely be back.