Free cancellation until 21/07
US$162
US$186
US$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$221
US$197
  • Restaurant
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$150
US$134
US$143
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$141
US$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$173
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

2,786 results
All reviewsthe radisson blua business class roomeyre squarelough ataliaoutdoor jacuzzibreakfast buffetthermal suitemodern hotelcity centrestandard roomshop streetleisure facilitiesbar foodlast weekendgalway bayvisiting galwaytop class
Reviewed 29 June 2012

My Daughter and I visited this hotel last weekend for sat night.My husband booked it as a surprise for us and has since told me that the Park House Hotel,and other properties that people have reviewed mentioning friendly staff, were booked out.After a train journey from Dublin,we walked to the hotel and arrived at about 1p.m. The male receptionist,(Paddy), was the rudest,unfriendliest receptionist I have ever come across.He didnt smile once,told us that the room isnt ready come back at three o clock,it felt like being in taxing your car or getting some type of official form stamped,it certainly did not feel like a welcome check-in at a hotel for the long needed and earned short break that we were there for.When we came back at three o clock,there was a queue of six parties waiting to check in,such a pathetic system to have everyone told to come back at three,you wouldn't see it at a butlins reception.I would hate to see it at the height of the season!! .When we eventually got to our room we went for a little rest.The phone rang in the room,and I had to get off the bed and answer it as it cant be reached from the bedside.Nobody there! I got back on the bed for a lie-down and 5 mins later the phone rang again.I got up and answered it again and a voice curtly said wrong number! No apology. We then went for a swim and the pool was very cold,seems to be a regular occurrence with hotels these days trying to save a few bob.When we returned to the room there was a lovely travel cot beside our bed,wasnt there when we left,but was there now!! And yes youre right,we didnt have any kids with us.Another phone call to remove the unwanted travel cot!We had a lovely meal in Milanos and returned to the hotel later that night and went to bed,Comfy bed!. The next morning at breakfast,we went up to replenish our juices and when we arrived back at our table,everything was cleared away!Had to start from scratch again.When I checked my bank account,the reception had taken the 160 euro twice from my account and it took them 4 days to put it back in.When I was telling my husband about these issues,and old tv programme came to his mind,yes you are correct,Fawlty Towers.A nice hotel overall and central , but unfortunately Paddy on the front desk would have me seeking alternative accomodation on any future visits to lovely Galway.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank fairisfair
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Dear Guest,

I am so disappointed to read your review regarding your recent experience with us. I am very sorry to hear about your arrival to the hotel and can only apologise on behalf of the Front Office team for letting you down and starting your break off on the wrong foot. I appreciate it can be frustrating having to wait for a bedroom to be ready, but with a hotel of 272 rooms we cannot guarantee early check in at all times. In saying that, this is no excuse to be curt with our customers and I am sorry that we let you down.

Thank you for your feedback and comments, we can learn a lot from this. I can assure you that your business is very important to us. I hope that you will return to the Radisson Blu Galway in the near future to let us show you the true hospitality we are known for.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Hello, You will get the parking at an extra 5 euros per day (not bad). The location is very good. It's close to the hustle and bustle but just far away enough not to be noisy.
It's clean professional . I didn't sleep well at all but that could be due to the fact that I'd drank too much in the bar till very late.
The Salt Spa was very good. I took my mother and Auntie there. I fell asleep and apparently snored my head off.
The only VERY POOR thing was that at breakfast it had a sign saying you can have your eggs, boiled, poached, or omelettes etc but the chef was never there to cook them. You only had scrambled available in the big self service pot. That sucked. I timed the chef, it was 20 minutes he was away then he returned for a brief 2 minutes.
There's some great Art located all around the lobby. I really enjoyed looking at this.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank rhodesgolfer

Dear Guest,

It sounds like you experienced every aspect of the hotel and thank you for staying with us. Don't worry snoring is allowed in the Salt Spa, it means your relaxed! I appreciate your comments regarding breakfast. Depending on how busy it is in the kitchen the Chef may be inside preparing food etc. Next time you stay, just ask one of the waiters and they will happily arrange for the kitchen to make up anything you request.

Hope to see you back in Galway very soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This hotel was chosen for me for what was supposed to be one of the most special weekends of my life, instead the hotel management at the hotel caused it to be a weekend from hell for me and my 12 paying companions. A mistake was made and quickly cleared up. All parties involved were entirely satisfied by the outcome. However, the hotel manager in question continued to persue the situation, victimising me and my party, treating us like we were all less than second grade citizens and refused us access to any of the hotel amenities, even though each of us were still paying a fortune in the hotel. I have been devastated and humiliated by my experience with this hotel manager, even though when speaking with other staff members, they also felt this manager was being absurd. This weekend cost my friends and I a fortune, the hotel has victimised and humiliated me. I have never in my life been treating in such a way and I will never recommend this hotel to any person.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank rahzos

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and my sincere apologies on behalf of the hotel Management for your recent experience in the hotel. I understand the General Manager has been in contact with you and is looking into this matter further.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We chose the raddison hotel based on trip advisor and the hotel website, we had a party of 13 women some of whom flew in from europe, due to a geniune mistake that had taken place we had reason to deal with management one lady in particular, to put it mildly the experience was horrendous, our weekend was utterly ruined by the attitude of the hotel, it was a costly hotel to stay in and we expected a much higher standard of customer service from the particular manager in question, I pesonally would never recommend this hotel as a result of the treatment we recieved, we intend to futher persue the matter, an dissapointment from start to finish sadly.

Room Tip: My advice would be choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank solsticedublin

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us. I would like to voice my sincere apologies on behalf of the hotel Management. I understand the General Manager has been in contact with the group leader and is looking into this matter further.

I can assure you this is not the norm in our hotel and we are taking this matter very seriously. I am very sorry that we let you down, this was never our intention.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Don't be put off by this hotel's location, which is off the main streets and past the bus station, it is no more than 5 minutes from everything, has huge, clean, modern rooms, a great breakfast, killer spa and fitness center and is right on the sea, so the views are very nice.

Wish I could have taken this hotel with me to other cities I visited.

Room Tip: We stayed on the executive floor. It cost just a little more but was well worth it.m
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Such a wonderful review, thank you for your kind words. There is only one Radisson Blu Galway but hundreds more Radisson Blu’s around the world so hopefully you will be a long and happy customer of ours.

We hope to see you back in Galway very soon.

Warm Regards,