“Best Korma I've ever tasted”
Review of Eastern Tandori

Eastern Tandori
Ranked #133 of 495 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2015

This restaurant has the nicest Korma that I've ever tasted. The staff are friendly, service is quick and the restaurant itself is very comfortable. Will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Voilareally
Easterntandoorigalwa, Manager at Eastern Tandori, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear, sir/madom
Thank you for your comments on trip advisor ,we are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience eastern tandoori. it is such feed back that keeps us striving to make the product even better ,we look forward to hosting you at eastern tandoori in the very near fature
regards team
eastern tandoori

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Ate here with my husband at the weekend. Spacious restaurant with relaxed and romantic atmosphere. We're both vegetarian and thought the food was delicious. Couldn't fault the service and were offered a free drink by the Owner when we mentioned it was my birthday.
Note to wheelchair users: steps at the door unfortunately but staff are more than happy to help. Perfect, large disabled toilet.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank AliFOTL
Easterntandoorigalwa, Manager at Eastern Tandori, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Dear sir/madom
Thank you for your comments on trip advisoor ,we are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience Eastern tandoori .it is such feed back that keeps us striving to make the product even better ,we look forward to hosting you at Eastern tandoori in the very near fature
regards team
Eastern tandoori

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Was here recently for dinner with my partner and we arrived at 6pm. We were seated straight away but were left for longer than necessary for our order to be taken. The waiter seemed to be scribbling our order on a scrap piece of paper which worried me that we would get the wrong food delivered. The food arrived after a short while and was simply AMAZING! creamy dishes rich in spice with hot naan bread and fragrant rice. Even though service was slow I would still go back in a heart beat.

Easterntandoorigalwa, Manager at Eastern Tandori, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2015

Dear Sir /Madom
thank you for your comments on advisor

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Eastern tandoori is not right in the heart but just 10 minutes walk Linch castle. Look for Spanish parade.
It has nice décor, quite spacious. Staff are friendly. We did try vegetarian here and were happy with the taste.
Bhindi was really nice.
note evening they open at 5 o clock.
Price is to the higher side.

1  Thank Nins_12

Dear Sir/ madom
Thank you for your comments on trip advisor we are very delighled to see that you had an enjoyable experience eastern tandoori ,it is such feed back that keeps us striving to make the product even better .we look forward to hosting you at Eastern tandoori in the very near fature
Regards team
Eastern tandoori

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

As I ordered I asked for mild vegetable curry instead of the medium hot one as declared in menu. However, this was not possible and the waiter told me in an unfriendly even rude way to choice something else and that this is not hot at all. I believed him so I sticked to my choice.

After we received after one hour our food, my curry was really hot and I asked for yoghurt to mild itwithout even complaining. He just said something like 'i told you' and rolled his eyes.

Besides this, the food was not really the best and they charged us extra for the rice. Seems like they sell the menu without it normally. So never again!

Dear sir/madom
thank you for your comments on trip advisor,we are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience Eastern tandoori