4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$177
PricelineUS$177
Hotels.comUS$177
TravelocityUS$177
Vio.comUS$168
Trip.comUS$177
5,356 results
All reviews galway bay harvest cafe dan murphy top class sea view wedding venue leisure centre kids club wedding reception would highly recommend this hotel from start to finish staff were so friendly fantastic hotel food was lovely last weekend both nights enjoyable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

We had a fantastic time great hotel to stay in the hotel. The wedding was fabulous great food and entertainment. Staff were brilliant great service. Everything was perfect. The room was super but a bit pricey as we didn't get discount for wedding. When we tried to book online it gave no availability but later phoned and got room. Overall a good stay but not prepared to pay the price again as we're pensioners. Shame we didn't get wedding rate!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Owner at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2022

Dear WeddingGuest23,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Galway Bay Hotel.
I will certainly pass your praise on to the whole team. I am sure they will be delighted.

Reviewed 29 September 2022

My friend and I stayed here last week and we could not recommend enough. Amazing views from the front of the hotel, and wonderful atmosphere throughout the building. The food was delicious and we were looked after by the lovely Genie. Went to the bar afterwards where there was great music and perfect pints of Guinness. Will be returning no doubt!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Owner at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2022

Dear Go811976,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the whole team and especially to Genie. I am sure they will be delighted too.

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Had a very lovely stop over recently in this great hotel...everything ticked my boxes...lovely room, great staff and excellent food...I was buzzing next day doing my school trip workshop about pollination.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Owner at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Dolores K,

Thank you for your fantastic review! I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the whole team. I am sure they will be delighted too.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Myself and my girlfriend decided to book into the Galway bay hotel for the weekend and it did not disappoint from top to bottom. Breakfast was very well managed by Caroline and Cian! When it came to dinner time everything was done with speed and efficiency. Special shout-out to Michael, Donal, Jamie and Karolina for their great service.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear davidmM6016QW,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the whole team and especially to Caroline, Cian, Michael, Donal, Jamie and Karolina. I am sure they will all be delighted too.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Weekend away in august with the kids. Enjoyed the stay and kids were well taken care of in the kids club. We ate in the restaurant both nights and the food was great and our server Jamie took great care of us

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jamiemJ4460IK,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the whole team and most especially to Jamie. I am sure they will be delighted too.