9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$152
eDreamsUS$145
Agoda.comUS$145
FindHotelUS$152
StayForLong
4,922 results
All reviews galway bay harvest cafe dan murphy top class sea view leisure centre wedding venue kids club wedding reception from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel staff were so friendly food was lovely fantastic hotel last weekend both nights bar food
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021

The hotel was gorgeous from the outside property to the wonderful views of the ocean. We had a great view from our room and were able to enjoy the many places to view the ocean from the hotel. The staff was so warm, kind, and helpful. Close to pubs and restaurants, although once inside the hotel we rarely left. The view and service made our stay so special. Public transportation right outside the door. Can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Marketing at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the team, they will be thrilled.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

Had a Fantastic Stay . The Hotel is Beautiful and the Staff could not do enough for us! The Food was great Scallops and Steak were cooked to Perfection!! Breakfast had a great choice of Food! Loved our Stay and will definitely be back. The Bar food looked nice and the other Seafood Restaurant was always full

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the team, they will be thrilled.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2021

Attended a wedding in the Galway bay firstly and returned a couple of months later.

Great hotel, amazing staff and location is great. Near shops and the view of the water is incredible. The sea air smell really brings you out of the city and clears the head, would definitely recommend for a short or long break.

The rooms are basic and the hotel does need some upgrading but you are spending and purely staying for the location of this hotel and service.

There was a carnival next door each time we stayed, not sure if this is a yearly thing but can be quite loud.

The only small downfall was serving staff seemed over worked and stretched on both occasions, a lot of people to serve drink wise. Drinks often missing from orders or forgotten completely.

Overall great stay, would return in the future.

Room tip: Try get a room with sea-view away from carnival
Date of stay: August 2021
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Marketing at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the whole team, I'm sure they will be delighted. Thank you also for your feedback in relation to the drinks service, I will address this with the team in our daily and weekly training sessions. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

The Galway bay hotel,just remember this name for the best hotel in Galway.I was celebrating my wedding anniversary for a few days and it was absolutely incredible time.Steeping though the lobby,I was immediately struck by the beautiful and friendly reception area.Light,airy and very spacious..very welcoming atmosphere.
The staff throughout the hotel were very professional,friendly and extremely helpful.The breakfast,lunch and dinner were amazing.Great service,great location.The room was very spacious and well equipped with all essentials and fantastic view.I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to the tourists who want to go to Galway.Will be back to this place soon.

Tip:I didn’t have a chance to go to the pool due covid situation but it’s look fab.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Marketing at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear Paola,
Thank you for your excellent review, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the team, they will be thrilled.

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

On the second of October we celebrated our daughters Communion and we chose Galway Bay hotel for the dinner venue, and I’m so glad we did! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful, we were surrounded by the kindest staff who was always near by ready to help, and always with a warm smile (yes you can tell someone is smiling even if they wear a mask!).
The food was exquisite and the menu full of great selections for both adults and kids.
Our daughter got a lovely card and a voucher for Easons from the hotel which was such a thoughtful and lovely gesture.
I highly recommend this place for any family event!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Galway Bay Hotel Management, Marketing at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear Kasia,
Thank you for your excellent review, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your day here at the Galway Bay Hotel. I will certainly pass your praise on to the team, they will be thrilled.

Kind regards