7 people are viewing this hotel
US$161
Free cancellation until 01/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$161
Free cancellation until 02/02/23
Vio.com
US$154
PricelineUS$170
Hotels.comUS$161
AlgotelsUS$230
2,196 results
All reviews car park city centre shop street nice hotel few minutes walk per day hen party eyre square latin quarter would highly recommend this hotel visiting galway top class cyprian ireland pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2022

We had a great stay at the hotel during our Ireland vacation. The hotel was very nice, good sized rooms, and modern. The lobby area and restaurant were also very nice spaces. I had literally one of the best chicken sandwiches I have had in some time there. But I have to give kudos to the staff. We had this trip booked for quite some time, and had to push off because of Covid etc. During this time I decided to pursue a graduate degree and as fate would have it I had a final presentation and a mid term due during this time. This meant I needed to work on these while away and I needed a quiet place where I could work into the night. I asked Laura at the front desk if she could help get me quiet place to work and she went above and beyond getting me a conference room and making sure I was squared away. I also have to give a shout out to the bar/restaurant staff for making sure I did not go hungry. I wish I had gotten their names as well. I wound up with a B+ on my preso and a great start to our vacation at the hotel. Many thanks!

1  Thank Roger S
Tracey Keenan, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022

Dear Roger.
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Harbour hotel and for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We were delighted to read your kind comments and I have shared them with the team in particular Laura.

We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Harbour in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 October 2022

Stayed at the Harbour Hotel for four days while on vacation. The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The front desk staff gave out tons of information and suggestions of places to visit in Galway. The hotel bar was open late and Cyprian the bar tender was friendly and made great drinks. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tracey Keenan, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2022

Dear oknight195,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 bubble review following your recent stay at the Harbour.
Your kind words have been shared with Cyprian and all of the team!

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Harbour Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 October 2022

Me and my friend recently made a visit to the harbour hotel for drinks in the restaurant and we couldn’t be more happy with the experience. From the very warm welcome we received at the door to the amazing service and cocktails from Cyprian, we had a great evening and would definitely recommend you pay a visit.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tracey Keenan, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2022

Dear 318kingad,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Dillisk on the docks and for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience and will ensure to relay your feedback with Cyrpian and all the team.

Reviewed 7 October 2022

Stayed at the Harbour Hotel for 4 nights on our honeymoon. A little pricey but it had everything we needed and in a great location. Quiet but within easy reach of most anything you'd visit in Galway. Had a room that overlooked the front street so it was noisy if you opened the window (with windows closed very quiet) and while it had air conditioning it seemed to shut off after a designated run time so the room got a little warm at night or ID have to get up and hit the power button again, somewhat annoying . Onsite restaurant and bar but I cant say much as I only had breakfast a couple days. Overall Id stay again as the location was great.

Date of stay: September 2022

Dear R-RYD,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Harbour Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2022 via mobile

Good location right on the water and only a few blocks from all the shopping. The hotel car park was full when we arrived, but there is another one essentially attached to the same building so we parked there. If you park right at the entrance you will have to walk the length of the building to pay, just keep that in mind. Hotel staff was excellent. Very friendly and helped with breakfast locations that we enjoyed. Our room had some issues with it that I addressed with management who was excellent. The hotel itself was great. I think we just got lucky with a room that needed some items fixed. Again they were very receptive and even emailed me later apologizing. Very happy with the end result. I didn’t catch her name but the young woman from Poland deserves a raise. Best reception and so helpful!!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GregDemers

Dear Greg,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Harbour for your recent breakaway and for taking time to share your feedback . I will ensure to pass on your kind words to Marta and all the Harbour team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.