Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,584 results
All reviews great location quay street spanish arch latin quarter car park corrib river bars and restaurants central location per day would highly recommend this hotel eyre square ireland euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2022

This was the worst hotel that we have ever stayed in, we have travelled extensively all over the world. The travel agent booked this on our behalf. I will always book accommodation directly myself now. The hotel is attached to a shopping street car park which was not sign posted in reference to hotel. You had to access reception through the multi story car park, so had to navigate steps, we asked for help with our cases , there were three guys behind reception they declined. The hotel was dirty, they also didn’t service the rooms , but didn’t tell us that when we checked in, said we had to request the room to be serviced! We had to go to reception to ask for toilet paper! And fresh towels. The room was tiny and we were put in a disabled room, ground floor, you could hear ALL the street noise, young people early hours of the morning , didn’t get to sleep until 3 am. Bars on the windows, No air conditioning, no safe, o mini bar, a very uncomfortable double bed . Very basic room which I would not rate above one star. The staff were unwlecoming and unhelpful. The only thing it has going for it is the location, but that adds to the noise levels in and around the room. It is in urgent need of an upgrade and complete renovation. Awful experience.

Room tip: Do not bother
Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

As a fairly regular traveller to hotels around the country this hotel has to be the worst. The needs and comfort of the guest are secondary to the convenience of the hotel. Staff unfriendly and unhelpful. Room pokey, bed uncomfortable,No water provided, tv not working, sliding door on bathroom not fitted properly, no cash accepted only card, could not charge anything to your room, had to prepay. How this hotel is rated 4 star beats me as I have stayed in far better 3 star. If you want a basic B&B at top money beside the Latin Quarter this is it but if you want 4 star comfort avoid this hotel

Room tip: My advise would be to book somewhere else
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gerry c
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

Dirt dust and stains. Very dated and unappealing hotel. Breakfast was the worst we have had in our ten days here. The juices were so watered down we bought some from the lobby. Told the clerk. Shoulder shrug. Will not stay here again, despite great location. Overpriced as well for the dated lackluster accommodations.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank G4886RDmichaelo
Jurys Inn Team Galway, Guest Services / Front Office at Jurys Inn Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Dear guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry it was not up to your standards.

Your feedback will be shared with the department managers.

All feedback both positive and negative is welcome as it helps with training and implementation.

I am happy to inform you our hotel will start its renovations at the end of September which will entail all bedrooms and public areas being completely refurbished.

I hope to welcome you back in future.

Kind Regards,
Colm Daly
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2022

This hotel is in a great location, but it is tired and run down. The mattress is sagging and i had the worst sleep on my whole Ireland trip. The hotel also has telecommunication towers on the roof and i, for one would not choose this hotel if I knew that. I am sure there would be better hotels in Galway.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 132debb

Dear guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry it was not up to your standards.

I can confirm the roof you refer to with the telecommunications tower is not our building but in fact is the building of the public car park next door.
These are two separate businesses.

I hope to welcome you back in future.

Kind Regards,
Colm Daly
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2022

Jury’s Inn was an ideal spot for a 5 day stay - strong shower and good wifi, breakfast and bar - walking distance to everything. We had a freestanding column air conditioner which was appreciated. Loved the artwork in our room and throughout the hotel. The artist is Margaret Nolan and you can contact her through face book at Margaret Nolan Artist to order prints. I’ll be ordering one when I get home as a reminder of our visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family