“Yummy crepes ”

Ranked #162 of 541 Restaurants in Galway
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I got a strawberry white chocolate crepe here it was so tasty! My boyfriend got pancakes they were so thick and fluffy. It was so filling but the nicest treat ever. I also got a latte! They offer savoury food as Well as sweet but I'd Definitley recommend something sweet. Staff are so friendly also.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My boys love Mr Waffle and are always asking to go back! Great for an occassional treat. I would recommend to all

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great choice from menu, eat here regularly, nice lunch spot and good selection of sandwiches, salads, also nice selection of waffles/ crepes!
Had the smoked Mexicano bagel, delicious! Had the brownie to follow which was hard and dry! Wouldn’t get that again.
Friendly staff but service not always fantastic.
Getting a table at peak times can be difficult and there seems to be no order, some people come in and grab a table but if you are on your own and you have to order at the counter you might not be able to grab a table. They might be better off seating people as they come in.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited here at lunch time.o got the strawberry supreme crepe and he got the waffle version! Honestly, it’s only very average! We paid €19.50 for these with a tea&coke! I tasted his also and have to say the strawberries had a funky taste off them and both the crepe and waffle wer only ok! We ate them and everything but honestly wouldn’t go back upon a visit to Galway again! We have had better from street stands and ice cream joints! Only all very average especially at the prices! So a little bit disappointed after travelling out from city to it!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Went here yesterday around midday as I decided to treat us out for brunch. Of course she decided on a sugary treat I quickly followed suit. We ordered the strawberry supreme, and it didn't not fail us. We were full only half way through but after a quick brake we managed to finish them off. It was very clean, quick to get a table, order was taken straight away and food followed promptly after. The staff were friendly, giving you a quick smile if you caught their eye when your zoned out devouring a beautiful strawberry supreme waffle with white chocolate. highly recommend for everyone, menu is really big, there is definitely something for everyone in here.