US$176
US$144
US$213
US$198
  • Restaurant
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
US$174
US$174
US$130
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$211
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed on Monday night. Mary and her husband are lovely hosts and we were treated to a huge pot of tea and loads of bread and biscuits in the back garden when we arrived. There's a carpark at the Cathedral literally a two minute walk away where you can park up all day for only €4 which was really convenient. This place is perfectly placed in the heart of town so within a couple of minutes of walking you're in amongst all the bars and restaurants. Mary was friendly and very helpful with recommending where to eat, and places to see and cooked a large full Irish breakfast the next morning so I was very happy indeed!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank d011315
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great room, location and the hospitality is so good that we stayed an extra night. We enjoyed the breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice and bacon drizzled in honey.
Tea and coffee in the afternoon and after spending a day at the windy and cold Aran island a hot water bottle was waiting for us in bed.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A friend and I visited Galway in January 2014 and stayed at St. Martin's Bed and Breakfast for one night. The host was very friendly and greeted us with tea and toast. Our room was perfect, and the breakfast room overlooks a wonderful garden (great bird-watching!). And the full Irish breakfast was top-notch.

The B&B is walking distance from "downtown Galway," and we easily found parking on the street just outside. I recommend St. Martin's without any hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chrisgfi61h
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I'm very glad Lonely Planet recommends St. Martin's, because that's how we discovered this comfortable little place. Mary and her husband are very kind and welcoming. We just showed up without a reservation (In January - I wouldn't recommend this is the busy season) and they had a cute, clean room ready for us. The room wasn't huge, but I prefer that. And the bed was comfortable and the bathroom spotless. The breakfasts, set in a cute little room overlooking the garden and river, were ample and tasty (bread, butter and jam, with eggs and nice, thick bacon, fresh orange juice and hot tea or coffee). Mary was happy to make conversation and advise us on things to do and see in Galway and the surrounding areas. And she always came out to ask us if we'd like tea when we returned at the end of the day. If we are lucky enough to return to Galway, I hope we'll also be lucky enough to stay at St Martin's again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnnaGraves
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We did not have reservations and needed two rooms for 3 of us for one night, and didn't get there until 5pm. What a wonderful surprise it was to meet Mary! She was so wonderful to us, I had my twin daughters with me for their 30th birthday. We had such a great experience we stayed two nights. I can't say enough about St Martins and Mary, we will definitely stay with her again!! Also, the Galway Pubs like Taaffe's and Quay's were among the best in Ireland, both less than 10 minutes of save and easy walking away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family