“Great coffee and excellent calzone ”
Review of Fat Freddy's

Fat Freddy's
Ranked #99 of 508 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in for lunch and had the classic calzone with a coffee. The waiter was polite and attentive. The coffee arrived quickly and main shortly after. I really enjoyed it and was delighted to find that they had a 30% discount for their 30th birthday. I’d highly recommend it to everyone. Keep up the good work guys.

FatFred007, Owner at Fat Freddy's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

First night of our honeymoon so we went to somewhere we knew from our last visit to Galway! Lovely food, lovely staff and great atmosphere!

We were very honoured that you choose us on such a special night. Hope you had a great honeymoon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Went for a bite to eat October bank holiday in fat Freddies. Restaurant is small but cute and menu is very Italian oriented. Our food was very slow to arrive there were four of us so varied menu orders. Everything was lovely except for my meal which was lasagne which was stone cold. They replaced it but it arrived as my friends were nearly finished which I hate. In fairness though they did not charge me for my meal so yes I would give them another chance.

Sorry about that, please do come back

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We visited here this week a party of 3 adults and 2 children ,great service from the moment we arrived ,friendly ,efficient and helpful, the food arrived and was very good ,we all had something different and all were happy ,so a great place to visit for all the family.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Service was great. The pizza was nice. My daughter had a vegetarian wrap which was the meal of the day. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.