“Last Minute Walk Up Turned Out Great”
Review of Grattan Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galway
Grattan Lodge
Ranked #59 of 189 Galway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We had booked other accommodation in Galway and it wasn't working for us so on our walk to Salthill we stopped in here to inquire. We were lucky and they had rooms available. The place is clean and in a great location for visiting both Salthill and Galway. Breakfast was good and included amazing homemade bread.
Highly recommended and would stay here again.

Room Tip: The two rooms we stayed in were both great. I'm sure any room would be good.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 May 2015

Nice clean B&B with a warm welcome and great hosts. The location is fantastic, the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is great. A 10 minute walk to Shop street. We were looking for somewhere affordable to stay while attending a friend's wedding and this was perfect. Will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2015

My wife LInda and I recently stayed at this B&B again when in Galway to renew our wedding vows.

Once again we cannot fault Pat & Connie's B&B.
From the friendly reception their son gave us when we arrived, to when we left, everything was just as we'd wished.

Our room , bed and shower were all spotless and checked daily.
Breakfasts are perfect and Pat does not skimp on the portions :o)
You have to try his home baked bread.

This B&B is perfectly situated for easy strolls into either Galway centre or out along the sea front into Salthill. Both having restaurants and 'watering holes' to relax and socialise in.

We will be back next year and will be booking into Grattan Lodge

Eddie
Birmingham
UK

Room Tip: If you can book in advance. Request a room at the front of the house. You will have the most stunnin...
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2015

My wife,mother in law and I went to Galway to visit our daughter at school. My daughter found the Grattan Lodge for us and she scored 100.
We arrived very early and were greeted with open arms. Pat and Connie gave us something to eat and a room to rest in while our rooms were prepared. They went out of there way to make us feel at home through our entire stay. The rooms were beautiful and clean with a spectacular view and the food was out of this world. We hope to visit again!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2014

I was looking for a homestay experience in Ireland and I truly found it at Grattan Lodge. I was not sure that I would found it in a town, but in the end it proved the right place!

After a small inconvenience at the check in ( had only one triple room instead of 2 rooms), things settled.

The rooms were very spacious and very clean with breakfast amenities ( coffee, tea, included in the room). My bathroom at the ground floor was very tiny but it was OK.

What I really liked was the dining room - amazing place - and the lovely breakfast!
Would definitely stay again even if it's not that cheap - 75 Euro's for a single room.

Room Tip: Do not choose the single room at the ground floor; can be noisier.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends