“Always lovely”
Review of Asian Tea House

Asian Tea House
Ranked #39 of 542 Restaurants in Galway
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Three of us were lucky to bag atable as this restaurant is always busy. Wonton soup, duck with pancake and beef rendangx2 and to finish mango crumble, couldn't have been better. I wish I lived in Galway and I would be a regular visitor.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

What can i say
Enjoyed a beautiful meal here
Spare barbecued ribs excellent
Duck with pancakes realky nice
Very decent portions
My daughter had the masaman curry with noodles
The extra side of chios best ever
Malbec wines
A great night
Thanks to Cian and all the staff

1  Thank Z2709KFjoec
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were treated to a voucher for this restaurant for our wedding anniversary. We ate there on a Monday night and the place was very busy.

The restaurant is decorated beautifully and seating etc. is very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful in explaining the dishes.

The food was excellent, cooked to perfection and the portions quite large. My other half wasn't able to finish hers but luckily I was there to help!

We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Went with a big group of work colleagues. The food was delicious and the staff were friendly but unobtrusive. Portions were large and the flavor was excellent. Wine choices were good and reasonably priced. Overall a pleasant experience and we will be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We dropped in on a Saturday evening about 7. We hadn’t booked and the place was busy. We were told if we could wait 20 minutes they would find a place for us. 10 minutes later we were in a cosy corner with drinks and menus. I had the squid in black bean sauce to start and it was excellent, we’ll balanced and really fresh squid. For the main course I had the Mee Goreng which consisted of beef and prawn in egg noodles. Again excellent and portion sizes were big. Service through out was relaxed and friendly which made it a great experience