Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$65
Vio.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
EtripUS$65
TripadvisorUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019

Unfortunately we were woken just before 9am to the sound of what we thought was the shower running. Upon investigation we discovered a massive leak in the cistern which was flooding the bathroom. There were no staff around to assist until around 9.20am and when one did show up she wasn't very helpful at all. We were allowed to use a dirty room to freshen up before being forced to leave as there was no where for us to go. This was 2hrs earlier than we had planned and so of course it was too early to drive following the night before and all the shops were closed so couldn't go for a mooch around town either. Very disappointing. We were offered no apology and no compensation, in fact the member of staff seemed to want sympathy from us as she couldn't contact anyone to help as they "were on the beer the night before". I tried contacting the hotel as overall I was happy to stay again and recommend it to other. These things happen and it's no ones fault, but the follow up and the way the incident was dealt with at the time was so bad that I will be avoiding this establishment next time and would advise others to do the same. Such a shame.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Lauren N
Reviewed 7 October 2019

I'm really not one to be giving bad reviews but feel its justified in this case. This isn't really a hotel...more of a bed and breakfast but without the breakfast. The location is good and the staff member I met was friendly but its very old fashioned and the room was tiny and very basic. The room was stuffy when I got in so I opened a window and it came away from the frame so there was no way it would close again so I had to leave it open all night. There was an extremely loud fan outside that stayed on for a good few hours so we could barely hear the telly which only had a very few basic channels anyway...not even rte1. This place would be perfect for someone who is literally looking for a bed to crash in for the night and not a relaxing night away with family. No breakfast the next morning in a hotel is a bit much..I've even had basic breakfasts in hostels. No lift either which is tricky when travelling with an older person. Very over priced and overall disappointing. Do not get caught like me and pay 120e for one night in this place!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank graceftf
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Have nothing negative to say great little hotel very reasonably priced excellent location. The rooms are perfect bed extremely comfortable and clean. Overall great stay would definitely recommend and stay again thanks again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

Booked my room in hotel 2 weeks in advance and had confirmation of booking but 36 hours before I was to arrive got a phone call from a very rude man saying they over booked and I had no room. No apologies no alternative just tough. Festivals going on in Galway the same weekend. I had room booked at €125. I called the hotel after they canceled to see if they were sold out but was told there was a room for €175. You not guaranteed a room here even if confirmed. This not the normal Irish hospitality it greed from selfish people. Avoid!!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank 329daithir
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

The workers in the bar are absolutely horrible , wouldn’t recommend, I will never return here again! The hotel is cold and the noise from the bar is annoying , the smell of cigarettes is disgusting also . I certainly do not recommend

Date of stay: May 2019